Will SW work for me if only want to lose 7lb?

fi1006

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I did slimming world a few years ago when i had quite a bit of weight to lose and found it really good although in the end it was going to the gym that really helped me drop the lbs as i find diets hard to stick to.

Now that i have been almost at my target weight for 3 years i really want the last very stubborn half stone off, but no amount of going to the gym seems to help. Do you think Slimming world could work for me?

I cant see why it wouldnt work for you. It helped you before so why would it work this time.

My worry really is that my intake on SW will be greater than it normally is so i am worried i might gain?

But yeah i would be happy with 1lb per week, i know it gets harder once you are closer to goal.

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I did slimming world a few years ago when i had quite a bit of weight to lose and found it really good although in the end it was going to the gym that really helped me drop the lbs as i find diets hard to stick to.

Now that i have been almost at my target weight for 3 years i really want the last very stubborn half stone off, but no amount of going to the gym seems to help. Do you think Slimming world could work for me?

Absolutely it can. However, you have tried the gym and not lost the stubborn 7lb in three years.

As you admit yourself you're not goo at sticking to diets. All you have to do is religiously follow the plan to the letter, all HEX A's and B's, stick to the recommended syns and no cheating whatsoever.

Depends how much you want it really;)

i had 16lbs to lose to get to target im now 6lb down with only 10lb to go...im averaging on 1.5/1lb loss each week with a sts on *week. like the other gorls said if u stick to hexa and hexb and still keep active it should work for you

good luck x

i had 16lbs to lose to get to target im now 6lb down with only 10lb to go...im averaging on 1.5/1lb loss each week with a sts on *week. like the other gorls said if u stick to hexa and hexb and still keep active it should work for you

good luck x
How very dare you! - I'm not a gorl, i'm a buy ;):):)

I knew I should have called myself Mr Maximus or put my name as my signature lol

Steve:cool:

I started SW in July and only had just under a stone to lose. At the beginning I was losing 1.5lb per week but after the first month it slowed to either 0.5 or lb a week and one STS.

I'm now at target and trying to maintain. Don't know if I have yet as I only got to target 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to get to Group because of the horrible white stuff but I'm still sticking to plan, just upped my HEX As & Bs and been a bit more generous with the Syns over the week end:)

Denise

You can join SW with a minimum of 7lbs to lose but they do have a minimum joining weight so it depends what you weigh right now.
We have had a few people join our group with half a stone to lose and one woman lost it is 3 weeks, and to be honest, she didn't even look like she had it to lose - but she did!

Back