will there be saggy skin after lipotrim

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by getnther, 6 March 2009 Social URL.

1. getnther

getnther Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    just started lipotrim on tue, doing well so far, but can anyone tell me will there be a problem with loads of saggy skin after weight loss?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Babynurse

Babynurse Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good grief I hope not! I know what you mean though cos Ive seen programmes on TV about people losing loads of weight and then having to have a total body lift to get rid of the skin. I think its all down to your skin type..some people get stretchmarks when pregnant - others dont. My main problem is around my tum cos Ive got what my husband calls - a joey pouch! Having lost 20lbs in 6 weeks, its still there but a lot softer. Im hoping it will go in time but Im thinking I'll have to start exercising as well.

4. cawisu

cawisu Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.03%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I think i will end up with saggy skin especially on my stomach. With losing 5 1/2 stone before and having 3 kids my body has taken a battering! I cant really exercise although i have just started pilates so i am hoping that might help. Have said to hubby if i get to goal and need it he can buy me a tummy tuck!

cawisu xx

5. She-Ra

She-Ra Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LT
    pilates is a wonderfull and gentle exercise routine, i love it to bits, you do really feel longer and more lean :p

6. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    This really does depend on your age and your skin type!
    If you are younger your skin has more elasticity and is more likely to 'spring' back into shape compared to if you were a bit older, less elasticity and therefore you could possibly have a bit of saggy skin.

Also depends on how much you have to lose. If you have looooads to lose then theres more of a chance of getting saggy skin.

I am hoping i dont get it! Want to lose 8st and i am only 21 so heres to hoping my skin still has elasticity!!!! :) lol

7. CherryRocks

CherryRocks I love my purdy shoes

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(27.37%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Exactly what summergrl said...i've lost 6 stone and most of it was and is still on my stomach, got saggy skin even though i've still got to lose. I'm only 26 but i have always had weight on my stomach for about ten years so it's not springing back. Exercise will help but depends on the person x

8. getnther

getnther Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    18st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    thankyou all for your words of encouragement, i most certainly hope i dont have it , so here it goes wk 2!

9. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  10. anne-mariebell

anne-mariebell Full Member

I'll definitely need to do exercise to try and prevent excess skin. Otherwise i can see myself going for an op! lol

11. BeaBee

BeaBee Member

Apparantly it can take up to 2 years for your skin to shrink back after weight loss - so patience is required:(
    Exercise, moisturise, massage:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.