will there be saggy skin after lipotrim

getnther

just started lipotrim on tue, doing well so far, but can anyone tell me will there be a problem with loads of saggy skin after weight loss?

Good grief I hope not! I know what you mean though cos Ive seen programmes on TV about people losing loads of weight and then having to have a total body lift to get rid of the skin. I think its all down to your skin type..some people get stretchmarks when pregnant - others dont. My main problem is around my tum cos Ive got what my husband calls - a joey pouch! Having lost 20lbs in 6 weeks, its still there but a lot softer. Im hoping it will go in time but Im thinking I'll have to start exercising as well.

I think i will end up with saggy skin especially on my stomach. With losing 5 1/2 stone before and having 3 kids my body has taken a battering! I cant really exercise although i have just started pilates so i am hoping that might help. Have said to hubby if i get to goal and need it he can buy me a tummy tuck!

cawisu xx

pilates is a wonderfull and gentle exercise routine, i love it to bits, you do really feel longer and more lean :p

This really does depend on your age and your skin type!
If you are younger your skin has more elasticity and is more likely to 'spring' back into shape compared to if you were a bit older, less elasticity and therefore you could possibly have a bit of saggy skin.

Also depends on how much you have to lose. If you have looooads to lose then theres more of a chance of getting saggy skin.

I am hoping i dont get it! Want to lose 8st and i am only 21 so heres to hoping my skin still has elasticity!!!! :) lol

This really does depend on your age and your skin type!
If you are younger your skin has more elasticity and is more likely to 'spring' back into shape compared to if you were a bit older, less elasticity and therefore you could possibly have a bit of saggy skin.

Also depends on how much you have to lose. If you have looooads to lose then theres more of a chance of getting saggy skin.

I am hoping i dont get it! Want to lose 8st and i am only 21 so heres to hoping my skin still has elasticity!!!! :) lol

Exactly what summergrl said...i've lost 6 stone and most of it was and is still on my stomach, got saggy skin even though i've still got to lose. I'm only 26 but i have always had weight on my stomach for about ten years so it's not springing back. Exercise will help but depends on the person x

thankyou all for your words of encouragement, i most certainly hope i dont have it , so here it goes wk 2!

Apparantly it can take up to 2 years for your skin to shrink back after weight loss - so patience is required:(
Exercise, moisturise, massage:)

Back