will this effect my weight loss?

MrsFearby

Hello , i was just wondering this to myself so i thought i would ask you lovely people for your thoughts hehe

im not having any syns in the week and im saving them for the weekend, so i have them there just in case as weekends are hard for me, i still plan on sticking to the plan 100% and i may not even use all the syns or not even close, my weigh in is on monday, do you think this will effect my weight loss doing it this way as i dont miss the syns in the week? Thanks x

When saving Syns it's best to use them as far away from WI as possible but I would say try it and see what happens

I don't tend to use many syns during the week. I sometimes use some at the weekend, say 20 or 25, for a meal out and drinks, I just don't go mad.

i think your probably right Taz i was worried cus it was so close to my weigh in, maybe ill just use a few for a couple of drinks on saturday night :) x
Having said that, and the reason I said to try it and see, it could be that Tuesday-Friday your weight could drop by a lot and the Syns at the weekend may just bring it up to a sensible loss if that makes sense. I do it the other way around and use all my Syns in the few days after WI then go Syn free for the rest of the week so it acts as a kick start

I find that when I use Syns for alcohol (although I haven't touched any for 4 months!) the gain doesn't seem to show

When I tried to cut my syns right down....and I mean very low to 5 and under, my weight loss almost stopped. When I spoke to my SW consultant she said that I was trying to hard and that my body was hoarding the fat cos I wasn't eating any. I loosened up and used all my syns and the weight fell off me....go figure :confused: I save my syns the day before if i'm planning something special but other than that I use my syns everyday.

When I tried to cut my syns right down....and I mean very low to 5 and under, my weight loss almost stopped. When I spoke to my SW consultant she said that I was trying to hard and that my body was hoarding the fat cos I wasn't eating any. I loosened up and used all my syns and the weight fell off me....go figure :confused: I save my syns the day before if i'm planning something special but other than that I use my syns everyday.
Exactly the same thing happened to me!

how are your losses taz?
doing what you do syns after wi then syn free is it working well for you?

how are your losses taz?
doing what you do syns after wi then syn free is it working well for you?
Yes it works, I was floundering for a long while then I got it back on track and use my progressive Syn method and I haven't gained for the last 4 weeks (which is a bit of a record for me of late!). This week, for instance, I had my martial arts gradings and I always gain weight after them so this week I wanted to try damage limitation but that didn't go so well as I had the munchies really bad on Sunday. However, I STS this morning! So yes, it is working well for me!

Back