Will this work for me?! Here's hoping...

Thanks for the tips Serena - you are a star! Cannot wait for my Asda order to come on Tues now! Am I the only one who gets excited by supermarkets?!

Everton - you have never lived my love!! Tinned tomatoes on toast rocks - I love *holds head in shame* soggy bread too... LOL

xxxxx

Eeeewwwww tinned tomatoes on toast??? I do like fresh tomatoes on toast with mayo and salt. I dont get the tinned tomatoes thing.
Ye all have me in the mood for quiche

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Do you know the most bizarre thing is I've never actually had fresh toms on toast LOL how weird!!! xxx

Thanks for the tips Serena - you are a star! Cannot wait for my Asda order to come on Tues now! Am I the only one who gets excited by supermarkets?!

Everton - you have never lived my love!! Tinned tomatoes on toast rocks - I love *holds head in shame* soggy bread too... LOL

xxxxx

I'm an obsessive Supermarket Shopper, love it so much!!! X

Thanks Sinéad! :) x

Ok, so I bit the bullet and weighed myself... 14 stone :( Last nights carb fest prob didnt help! Just had a tin of plum tomatoes and got some mushrooms in the oven - will have those with a slice of bread (its the end of a wholemeal loaf so a thick slice (literally the only bread we have in the house!!)so I pointed it at 4?) and a poached egg with one spray of olive oil frylight.

Please correct me if I'm wrong people!! xx

PS. Feeling miserable about the weight gain :(

Feel like I literally cannot catch a break today! Wanted to have a poached egg but the ones we have in are large! So I took half the yoke out... is that ok? Egg white is zero isn't it?

Cannot wait for Asda delivery tomorrow!!! x

Thanks Sinéad! :) x

Ok, so I bit the bullet and weighed myself... 14 stone :( Last nights carb fest prob didnt help! Just had a tin of plum tomatoes and got some mushrooms in the oven - will have those with a slice of bread (its the end of a wholemeal loaf so a thick slice (literally the only bread we have in the house!!)so I pointed it at 4?) and a poached egg with one spray of olive oil frylight.

Please correct me if I'm wrong people!! xx

PS. Feeling miserable about the weight gain :(

Feel like I literally cannot catch a break today! Wanted to have a poached egg but the ones we have in are large! So I took half the yoke out... is that ok? Egg white is zero isn't it?

Cannot wait for Asda delivery tomorrow!!! x

Hey You! Thick Wholemeal is normally 3pp Per Slice, Crust should be the same. One Large Egg is 3pp or One Medium Egg is 2pp. Only 1 Egg White is 0pp, anymore and they have PP. Hope u survive the rest of the day with not many supplies in? X PS-Don't be miserable, you're on the right track to change it now! X

Thanks hun! I've got Heinz lentil soup for lunch - 5pp - and 2 slices white kings mill medium - don't really like white bread but I found it in the cupboard and it's all we have!! Then I am planning on bolognese tonight with extra veg... :) that will leave me 5 points... x

Thanks hun! I've got Heinz lentil soup for lunch - 5pp - and 2 slices white kings mill medium - don't really like white bread but I found it in the cupboard and it's all we have!! Then I am planning on bolognese tonight with extra veg... :) that will leave me 5 points... x

Sounds Fab :) Which 5pp Treat will u have? 5pp is my 'Treat Number' x

I don't know hun! I don't even know if I will do bolognese anymore... might just get a ready meal for myself and a frozen pizza for hubby. I have bootcamp tonight so won't get in till gone 8 then will have to cook. I might pop into Tesco on the way to bootcamp and get a ready meal and just add extra veg... I have had one of those days today! Cat brought in a little sparrow that was bleeding under its wing so I took it over to the wildlife rescue place near us - well my mother in law kindly took me but I am such an idiot cos whilst driving there I opened the box slightly to check he was still alive and he flew out and under her legs...whilst she was driving :O so she was terrified of crushing it under one of the pedals... I couldn't believe I had been so stupid! Anyway we got him out ok and to the vets and they just called to say he is fine :) Blimming cats - I love em but they cause me bother sometimes! (Wouldn't be without them though!). I will have a little mooch in tesco and see what I find there later on for din dins and treat :) How r u today? xxxxxx

I don't know hun! I don't even know if I will do bolognese anymore... might just get a ready meal for myself and a frozen pizza for hubby. I have bootcamp tonight so won't get in till gone 8 then will have to cook. I might pop into Tesco on the way to bootcamp and get a ready meal and just add extra veg... I have had one of those days today! Cat brought in a little sparrow that was bleeding under its wing so I took it over to the wildlife rescue place near us - well my mother in law kindly took me but I am such an idiot cos whilst driving there I opened the box slightly to check he was still alive and he flew out and under her legs...whilst she was driving :O so she was terrified of crushing it under one of the pedals... I couldn't believe I had been so stupid! Anyway we got him out ok and to the vets and they just called to say he is fine :) Blimming cats - I love em but they cause me bother sometimes! (Wouldn't be without them though!). I will have a little mooch in tesco and see what I find there later on for din dins and treat :) How r u today? xxxxxx

Awwwwww bless the little birdie, sounds like a stress you could do without! A Ready Meal and Treat sounds like a good idea :) Let me know what you find :) x

Best of luck at bootcamp hope it was good. Looking forward to hearing what you get in tesco

Evening ladies! How are you this evening? Right so the first day is over and it was really good! I got a quorn cottage pie for 10 pp and then bought some reduced veg so had it with sugar snap peas, baby corn, runner beans, Brussels, broccoli and that's it I think ooh a few carrots! I love my veg! But since I had 4 pp left over before that I had a starter of TWO tins of ww tom soup is that bad lol?! Felt so greedy having 2 tins but I am much more of a savoury person than sweet! Also I got some spinach and ricotta ready meals and they say 7 pp each on the carton even tho they're not ww! Handy! Might have one tomorrow for lunch with salad! Feeling so full and so positive ATM but also shattered!! Xxxx

Really happy you had a good day. I think m&s have pp at the back of their packaging so handy

Really happy you had a good day. I think m&s have pp at the back of their packaging so handy

Thanks lovely! So the Asda shop turned up and I have just finished my brekkie:

B - 3 mini portabello mushrooms (0 pp), two low fat quorn sausages (3 pp), 1 WW bagel (4 pp), 1 tbsp ketchup (0 pp), 1 melba toast (0 pp)

It was yum!! I had the melba toast while it was cooking cos i got hungry lol!

The Spinach and ricotta cannelloni from waitrose is 7 pp - am going to have it with salad for lunch! :)

How r u today my dear? xxx

Your S & R Cannelloni sounds yummy! Did you enjoy it? I made my own 'Ready Meals' for the Freezer yesterday. X

Back