Will you reward yourself?

I am planning to buy some really good pieces of clothing when I reach goal, the classic and classy type of work wear that would make me look like I'd had a promotion.

Along the way, however, I have bought a bunch of tchatchkehs - even a pen from Dollarama can commemorate a successful weigh-in. I believe 100% in celebrating every success!!

I'm planning not to buy myself clothes until I've lost a significant amount of weight (I have stuff in smaller sizes and have a sewing machine so I can take things in), so I'm going to put the money I'd normally spend away so I can go on a shopping spree.

I treated myself after i lost 3 stone to a Chinese! lol. after 4 stone i had a tattoo (4 butterflies up my leg) Didnt really treat mysef at 5 stone, but when i reach 6 stone im going to have 2 more butterflies added to my current tattoo :)

Ultimately i would love to have lost 7 stone (11 stone 4) If I ever reach that ill add yet another butterfly and then really treat myself, I don't know what too though :|

LOT AND LOTS AND LOTS OF CLOTHES!!!!!

Im thinking low rise jeans that will show off the fact I dont have a muffin top, strappy dresses that I won't need to wear a cardigan over to hide my arms and lots of high heels, accessories and make up!!! xxx

darling09, I think you have it spot on there!

I will treat myself to clothes definitely. Just fitted into my size 14 jeans.. and I don't think I'll be able to resist buying 12s even though I want to get smaller than that.

Yeah im kinda similar stacy. For every 7lbs i lose, im gona treat myself to new clothes/shoes or something.

There's some great ideas here! I haven't really treated myself yet, but I want to start when I reach 5st lost. I'll wait till goal to start clothes and shoe shopping, but I like the idea of pampering myself or saving money toward a shopping spree. I definitely want a target inspired tattoo though.

Really made me think of what l want to do to reward myself..... Every week l buy a fashion magazine as a treat (before it was monthly) to make up for no take away lol. I now have nails done, as well as eyebrow threading. Talk about vanity. When l`ve lost 6 stone l will hopefully buy clothes from Topshop or those kinda shops, to me they wont be a better treat. I am flirting with the idea of a tatoo....

I'm planning on some sort of treat after every stone has gone. I'm having a manicure when the first stone goes, and I'm enjoying looking around for what I'd like for losing stone number 2! It can't cost a lot of money, but I'd like a feel-good something that I love. Something that feels like a real 'spoil'.

I'm not mad keen on spending money on clothes while I'm losing weight. Some of my current clothes have elasticated waists, so should be good to drop a size or so. I've got a couple of pairs of jeans in the next size down, so it'll be a while before that's a problem. Ultimately though, I'm seriously looking forward to redoing my wardrobe from the ground up!

This probably goes against what everyone else in doing, but I've bought myself new clothes, new shoes and had all my hair cut off (it was long and is now shoulder length and I'm hoping that looking better will make me feel better and that will give me the incentive to lose weight.

I've stuck to it for one week (yep, I know it's only a week but it's a start) and I will definately treat myself to more new clothes after 1/2 and a stone losses.

Tracey

i am sorta the same as ria, when i get to goal i am going to celebrate with a new tatoo so that its always there a reminder of how far i have been and how well i have done, not sure what to get though, i want something to represent how many stones i have lost and maybe the date i got to goal? hhmmm not sure

Back