Willitracey weekly weigh in

Hi all,

Another week over, just logged on to record this week's loss. Had a hard day yesterday, was working at an Exhibition serving food yesterday (including homemade cake:confused: ) managed not to touch a morsel and took my packs with me. Then got home and went to 40th birthday party, again managed not to sucumbe(??) I like to look at the food which is laid out so went up and filled hubby's plate instead;) . This diet is so easy once you get your head in the right place, it is just the small problem of getting it there:)

Anyway here is this week's loss ........

Week 1 - lost 12lbs
Week 2 - lost 6 pounds
Week 3 - lost 4 pounds
Week 4 - lost 4 pounds
Week 5 - on holiday (did AAM)\
Week 6 - lost 6lbs
Week 7 - lost 3lbs

Total lost: 2 stone 7pounds
Total to target: 1 stone 6 pounds

Just a note for any restarters, I did find restarting this time not quite so difficult as made my packs into different things to what I did last time, I never used mix a mousse, or made crisps last time and I have got new bars this time as well. Good luck to restarters and every on VCLD diets out there.

Fantastic weight loss Tracey!!! Congrats' it is so impressive!

Can I ask what height you are?

Thanks Mini xxx

Thanks for your replies ladies, Kebab all I can say is don't ever give up trying, it will click in place again soon and then you will be flying. Mini, thanks for your reply, I am 5' 10".

Thanks Tracey,

I was thinking you were tall as it seems to me that ladies who are over 5' 6" seem to have good weight loss each week.

Your lowest week was 3lbs. and this to me would be a good week.

Okay I lost 6lbs. last week on week one and I would expect to nearly do as well again this second week, but after that if I go by before it will be down to 3 and 2 lbs.

Well done:D your getting close to goal ...not long now, six weeks and you could be there at this rate.

Love Mini xxx

Hi all, another week done and dusted!!! Got a confession this week chaps, I have had two meals out but I figured I can't go without food forever, anyhow I ate what I wanted but made sure it was only for the meals and straight back onto SSing next day. I don't think it's the meals that do the damage for me, it the feeling of I'm free and binging afterwards that does my damage:eek: . I was just practising for when I have to maintain:) So am really pleased with 2 pound loss this week, I just need to practice staying in control of my food and not having food in control of me;)

Week 1 - lost 12lbs
Week 2 - lost 6 pounds
Week 3 - lost 4 pounds
Week 4 - lost 4 pounds
Week 5 - on holiday (did AAM)
Week 6 - lost 6lbs
Week 7 - lost 3lbs
Week 8 - lost 2lbs

Total lost: 2 stone 9 pounds

1 stone 4 pounds to target (can't wait), then the hard bit starts!!!!

Sounds like you are well in control, and as you say good practice for when you finish your plan. Well done on your 2 lbs off mate :cool:

Well done Tracey on you 2lbs weight loss! You sound like you really are beginning to get your head around food. Well done mate!!

Back