Total Solution Willlz diary day 1

Good luck! Are you planning to actually start on Monday? 15st 6 down to 13 is soooo doable on Exante :D

It's strange I was in the car today and the last time I felt fat I listened to the song and started to go running I would start with the song ...... I just wanna f\) king dance ..... And got so motivated and seen the difference but I just can't motivate my self!!!! But the song put me in a good mood ;)

That's good! You can do this x

Ok so my delivery has arrived have tryed the orange flavouring and started on my toffee but and rasen bar yummy!!!!

This isn't going to be bad;)

Official starting weight!!

Attachments

• image-1262632616.jpg
    image-1262632616.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 23
Morning peeps just had my choclate one and wish I could just have something normal tasting but I can't :( not loving the shakes maybe I'm making them wrong :( oh well x

Stressed out!!!!!! My job interview is now a no go had to fork out another 40quid to change flights! Oh my god I'm soooo stressed I want fooooiood!

Did you manage to stay on track since you were so stressed? x

Ok so back on track just had a banana shake it was almost like mixing milk and banana so it wasn't to bad!

Thinking of joining the gym :) or going for a run

Well done for getting back on track :) Having support from your partner will get you through any rough patches x

Back