willsucceeds diary

thank you size 16 will do.that was a long walk you did. no wonder you had aches the next day. i hope im not in too much pain tomorrow.especially as the smell of deep heat is really begining to annoy me!

I think the good thing to remember is the more our body gets used to it it wont hurt as much!!

Will be doing the 3 hour walk again on sunday morning I think. Blow the cobwebs off x

And i'm gonna get back in my routine of exercising regular.

I have a gym membership and claire nazir dvd to do so no excuses x x

you are right the more we do the more our bodies will get used to it.
enjoy your walk on sunday.i have a horrible cold so im not doing any exercise today.maybe tomorrow if i feel better.x

thursday 5th may
my food has been
breakfast 2 chocolate weetabix with 200ml 1%milk 236cals
lunch 2 slices toast 192cals,beans 150cals
snack yogurt 48cals,satsuma 18cals
dinner mushroom & broccoli wedge melt 242cals, pear 50cals
snack 2 satsuma 36cals, 2 biscuits 86cals,hot choc 37cals
total 1095cals

water 2litres

exercise 15min cross trainer, 22min biggest looser xbox, 1 hour walk
my legs felt much better today so i was able to do more exercise than yesterday but i didnt push myself too hard.

friday 6th may
i have a horrible cold so i havent eaten or done as much exercise as normal.
breakfast 2 yogurts 91cals
snack apple bar 93cals,satsuma 18cals
lunch slice of bread 96cals,flora light 15cals,ham 38cals
snack 2 satsumas 36cals,apple 51cals
dinner 2 slices toast 192cals,beans 150cals
snacks 2 satsumas 36cals,hot choc 37cals
total 853cals

water just under 2 litres

exercise 1 hour walk only because i was walking to and from schools.

saturday 7th may
i still have a cold so not eaten as much in the day but towards the end of the night i got hungrier so hopefully getting better.i didnt do much exercise either.i walked to a place and back.i really hope i feel better tomorrow as i really want to get back to exercising properly.
lunch slice of bread 96cals,flora light 15cals,ham 38cals,cookie bar 92cals
dinner chicken jalfrezi 262cals,yogurt 47cals
snacks apple 51cals,2 blueberry&vanilla oaty biscuits 172cals,hot choc 37cals
total 1046cals

water 1 1/2 litres

exercise 55min walk

sunday 8th may
i still have my cold but feeling a bit better.
snack 2 satsumas 36cal
lunch warburtons sandwich thin 100cals,flora light 20cals,ham 38cals, yogurt 48cals,
snack blueberry&vanilla oaty biscuit 86cals
dinner ww mediteranean vegetable pasta 275cals
snack apple 51cals,satsuma 18cals,2 blueberry&vanilla oaty biscuits 172cals,hot choc 37cals
total 1117cals

water i only managed 1 litre today. i just didnt feel like drinking.

exercise no exercise today.feel bad about it but i know i will do some tomorrow.

after 4 weeks i have lost my first stone :woohoo: i am so,so happy and proud of myself. i wasnt sure when i first started this whether i would stick to it or not. and i have been pleasently surprised to find i have stuck to it 100%.i know that if i cheat i am only cheating myself and have to start all over again so whats the point?
i would love to loose a stone every 4 weeks but i dont think i will because the first 9lbs was in week 1 and i think it was mainly water retention.but we shall wait and see. i will certainly try my best.
:D

Well done a stone is amazing!

Can't wait to loose my first half stone never mind a stone.

Keep going as you are you are obviously doing it right x

thank you so much size 16 will do. im sure you will get your first half a stone soon.x

week5
monday 9th may
my cold seems to be clearing up so im getting back to normal. it felt really good to exercise again after a few days of notdoing any.
snack 2 satsumas 36cals
lunch warburtons sandwich thin 100cals,flora light 20cals,ham 38cals, yogurt 58cals
snack apple fruit bar 93cals,2 satsumas 36cals
dinner lasagne 428cals(didnt eat all as wasnt very nice)
snack blueberry&vanilla oaty biscuit 86cals,hot choc 37cals
total 1168cals

water 2 litres

exercise 1hr30min walk, 31min biggest looser xbox kinect, 15min cross trainer(so good to be back exercising.hope im not too sore tomorrow!)

Last edited:
tuesday 10th may
my food today has been
breakfast 2 weetabix with 200ml 1%milk 236cals
snack apple 51cals
lunch sandwich thin 100cals,ham 38cals,lettuce 5cals,cookie bar 92cals
snack pineapple 72cals
dinner 100g quorn mince 94cals,chunky veg pasta sauce 110cals,white rice&wild rice with broccoli,peppers,peas,sweetcorn,mushrooms 160cals
total 958cals
my dinner was really nice and very filling. it was too much so i didnt eat it all.next time i will use 50g mince. i meant to eat more calories but i was way too full from dinner.

water 2 litres

exercise 1hour 38min walk,32min biggest looser xbox kinect, 10min cross trainer
i am feeling much better today so was able to do alot more exercise. it felt so good.

wednesday 11th may
my food today has been
lunch roll 111cals,ww cheese triangle 25cals,lettuce 5 cals,yogurt 47cals
snack satsuma 18cals,apple fruit bar 93cals
dinner ww wholemeal hot&spicy chicken pizza 456cals
total 1114cals

water 1 3/4 litres

exercise 1 hr 17min walk, 32min biggest looser, 10min cross trainer.
my right leg is really sore again after the exercising.i spraued it with deep heat but i dont know what it will be like tomorrow so i may not be able to do much exercising tomorrow. i really wish it wouldnt affect my muscles so much. i know it has to hurt because obviously my bodys not used to exercising but when it hurts i cant do much the next day and then i feel bad.

thursday 12th may
i had a slight blip today. my first in 5 weeks. i have still managed to keep within my calories but i ate 4 ww blueberry&vanilla oaty biscuits one after the other. i had one and then just wanted more and more. i felt really bad afterwards and wish i hadnt done it.as i said i managed to work around it with my calories so it shouldnt do any damage.

snack pineapple 86cals
lunch roll 111cals,laughing cow cheese triangle 25cals,lettuce 8cals,4 blueberry&vanilla oaty biscuits 344cals
:(
dinner 75g quorn mince 71cals,white rice&wild rice with broccoli,peppers,peas,sweetcorn,mushrooms 160cals,chunky veg sauce 110cals
total 1151cals

water 3/4litre(not enough but i just didnt feel like drinking)

exercise 2hour 37min
the walking was to and from places. i didnt do biggest looser or cross trainer because my legs,arms and stomach were really sore after yesterday.i wish it didnt hurt so much after exercise because if it carries on it has the potential to put me off. but i will carry on and persevere.

friday 13th may
this morning was hard for me. i dropped my youngest at playgroup then had to do some shopping. while i was there i had an overwhelming urge to buy loads of sweet stuff and binge. i managed to resist but i bought ww toffee&honeycomb sundaes. i went home had one of these at 10.15am. i know it was early but i think if i didnt have it i would of binged more. i really enjoyed it. then i did 35min biggest looser and 10min cross trainer and felt really good. my cravings went for the rest of the day and i didnt feel the need to binge anymore.

breakfast 1 chocolate weetabix with 100ml 1%milk 118cals,yogurt 48cals
snack ww toffee&honeycomb sundae 119cals, blueberry&vanilla oaty biscuit 86cals
lunch sandwhich thin 100cals,ham 38cals,lettuce 5cals
snack ww cookie bar 92cals,satsuma 20cals
dinner sandwhich thin 100cals,quorn burger 73cals,lettuce 5cals,ketchup 12cals,5 mini onion bhajis 145cals
total 1084cals

water 1litre

exercise 1hr 20min walk,35min biggest looser,10min cross trainer
before i did the exercises i really didnt want too as my muscles were sore but afterwards i felt really good. my muscles didnt hurt so much either.

Hiya
don't worry we all get wee cravings and urges, some go if we ignore them, but many stay until we give in...just a little bit! then carry on as normal before the craving hit! I've noticed my cravings coincide with totm?????

I am sure the more you exercise the less it will hurt :eek: your muscles and joints will get used to it..well that's what happened to me with the walking, in the early days i had aching calves etc :) You are doing so well with your exercise routine, you put me to shame :)

Keep at it, its working!!!! :D

Back