willsucceeds diary

thank you so much RainbowRose.you are right the more exercise i do the less it does seem to hurt.

saturday 14th may
i was fine all day today until tonight when i went over my calories by having 3 galaxy celebrations. i didnt go over by too much but i still shouldnt have done it but they did taste so good.

breakfast 2 chocolate weetabix with 200ml 1% milk 236cals
snack satsuma 20cals,apple fruit bar 93cals
lunch sandwich thin 100cals,ham 38cals,lettuce 5 cals,ww belgin chocolate slice 88cals
snack pineapple 36cals
dinner 75g quorn chicken 77cals, thin noodles 162cals,veg pasta sauce 116cals, 75g onion 22cals,small orange pepper 30cals, 4 sprays fry light 4cals,
snack ww belgin choc slice 88cals, 3 galaxy celebrations 129cals,hot choc 37cals
total 1281cals

water 2litres

exercise 20min walk, 20min cross trainer, 34min biggest looser, 8 min zumba on xbox kinect
i tried a demo of zumba today and i really liked it so i have bought the full game. it should arrive early next week. i cant wait.

Hi there, hope u had a great Saturday! Don't worry about the galaxy celebrations, just think it stopped there which is great! If that was me it would have turned into 20!

That zumba game sounds good! Might have to look at that! X

Have a good sunday :)

don't worry about 3 wee celebration chocs, on a previous diet I 'allowed' myself a small packet of maltesers, once a week, on a saturday night while watching x factor...didn't do any harm at the time...maybe the huge family bag (or two!) would have been a different story though :D

Keep focused :)

thank you Bubblesgalore. yes try the zumba.its very good.

thank you RainbowRose.i know i should allow myself something more but i sometimes feel bad when i do.

sunday 15th may
today has been good. eaten well and done lots of exercise. also i joined my fitness pal.its really great. it has so much info.the only problem is i now have 2 sites to spend ages on lol.

breakfast oats so simple blueberry&apple sachet with 1%milk 203cals
snack ww cookie bar 92cals
lunch sandwich thin 100cals,lettuce 8cals,ham 38cals
snack satsuma 20cals,apple 51cals
dinner 75g wholewheat pasta 240cals,chunky veg pasta sauce 116cals, 50g quorn mince 47cals,small red pepper 30cals. 2 sprays fry light 2cals
snack ww sticky toffee pudding 172cals, 2 biscuits 86cals, hot choc 37cals
total 1241cals.

water 2litres

exercise 42min walk, 25min cross trainer, 27min biggest looser
i have been reading alot of peaople saying that if they exercise they increase their calorie intake. i didnt realise you were supposed to do that so i am going to try and do it. i didnt manage to do it todat though. according to myfitnesspal i had 391cals left. oh well tomorrow is another day.

Last edited:
Hi,

I have heard the same. You exercise to put your body in cal deficit, so why eat to replace those cals you have just burnt off, it dose not make sense to me. I don't like to track cals, it's soul destroying in the long run. That's why I like slimming world.

Your food choices do look good. Good luck with tomorrows weigh in.:)

..still got my fingers tightly crossed Willsucceed, good luck :)

Makes sense to up the cals when exercising..think that's why I stayed the same one week, ate same amount, exercised more..and lost nothing!!!!...soul destroying indeed :rolleyes:

i lost 1lb this week. not as much as i would have liked but still a loss.
i think i might try uping my calories this week and see what the scales say next week. i do quite a bit of exercise so am burning alot of calories. so far today i have burned 705 calories.also i usually eat below 1200calories and i read people saying that you shouldnt go below 1200 or you dont loose much weight. so we will wait and see next week.

Hi willsucceed, well done on the 1lb loss, as long as those scales are going in the right direction it doesnt matter by how much! :D
Upping those calories should make a difference if you are burning that much I would have thought. Here's to a great week!

week6
monday 16th may
i have uped my calorie intake today.normally i have 1000-1200 but today i had 1555cals. i did this cause i burned 803cals exercising. i hope doing this speeds up my weight loss a bit.

Hi,

I have read that 1200 is the minimum cals for ladies and 1500 for men. You could also try maintenance cals once or twice a week. Some people cycle there cals over the course of the week, this might be a option for you.

All the best and good luck for this week. Here's to a littler you.:)

A lb off is a lb off in the right direction, i used to beat myself up over my 1lb losses (still get them, and i know I will in the future too!) but as everyone rightly says its 100% better than a lb ON :eek:..so well done!

I am sure upping the calories to meet your exercise quota will make a difference next week :)

'slow and steady wins the race'

Good luck

i got my zumba for the x box kinect today. its brilliant. i did 20mins beginner level and it was definately a workout. even though i loved it i wouldnt go to a class because some of it is hard to follow and i dont want to look stupid in front of other people. i will definately be doing it regularly.

Hi willsucceed! Hope uve had a good day! That Zumba sounds fab. Wonder if they do one for the wii? Will have to look!! Hope uve had a great Wednesday!

i did zumba again today but this time i did intermediate level for 20mins. when i did it yesterday i did it a few hours after biggest loser and i felt knackered after but today i did it straight after biggest loser and it didnt feel so bad. it was still definately a workout but i think my muscles didnt have a chance to relax beforehand.
today i did 20mins zumba, 44mins biggest loser, 20mins cross trainer and walked for 1 hour 47mins.
i burned 954cals.
i am feeling really good doing all this exercise. i used to get alot of aches and pains but i dont now.
i had a really lovely dinner tonight of a home made pizza. i used a square wrap, tomato puree, quorn ham, cheese, red peppers and onion. it was so nice and yummy. i will definately be having it again.

wow to your exercise regime..how fantastic, well done :)

I noticed those square wraps in the supermarket, you've given me a great idea ....thanks!!!..sounds yummy :)

I wanna go 'zumba'ing' :cry:

...in the privacy of my own home, totally alone, with the curtains and blinds closed!!!!! :D

thursday 19th may
i had another great exercise day today. my youngest went to a freids after playgroup so i had more time.
i did the biggest loser for 47mins, zumba 90mins(2x45mins), cross trainer 6mins(i had to stop cause i had to do something), walking 1 hr 33mins.
i burned 1367cals.
my older daughter made some lovely oat & raisin choc chip cookies at school and brought them home. i really wanted one but didnt know how many calories were in them so i put the ingrediants into the recipe section of myfitnesspal and it worked out there was 175cals in each one. luckily i did the exercise so i had 2.they were so so yummy.
myfitnesspal is so great. it works out all the calories for you.i love it.

Hi willsucceed, hope uve had a great day today! Your exercise is amazing and so good u can still have a bit of a treat because u are working so hard. Getting that right balance is definitely the right way of doing it and u seem to be there! X

Back