Windows Shopping

I'm dreaming, would love to wear it but probably wont be for another 5 months or something. I will have to plan a big posh night when I reach my goal!

Very Swarve!

Hi Sass!

Just browsing ebay and saw this and think it is the dress you wanted! Not sure what size you are wanting, but thought you may want a peek!

Page Not Responding

x

Oops! That didn't work!

Go to ebay and search for "stunning dress by jane norman BNWT size 16 black"

x

Oops! That didn't work!

Go to ebay and search for "stunning dress by jane norman BNWT size 16 black"

x

oh wow thanks, i didn't even think of looking on ebay tbh, i think i'm really thinking more of a 12-14 by xmas which is when i want it for. I want to get rid of 6 stone by then, that will make me 11 stone ish.

I will keep my eye open on ebay though, you never know both the 12 and 14 might come up at a cheap price so i can get both sizes :)

thanks again xx

You are welcome Sass and, by the way, may have to keep an eye out for the same dress for me!!! Love it! xx

I feel the love for this one at present. No idea what size to order- its to wear in December, by which point I hope to be ten stone.

Can't remember when I was last ten stone, but do know I went straight from child sizes into size 12....

bow wrap dress

I've just been window shopping online sites and just dont have a clue what to look for for an evening wedding and my sons christening! I'll hopefully get the chance to go into town without DS to have a good look! I do have a dress that fits now but wedding is 11th july, christening the week after! also dont want to spend alot as Im still 3 stone from goal.

Oooh Liz, that dress is lovely!

Oooh Liz, that dress is lovely!

It is, isn't it. I may have to be restrained from buying it. AIBU if I buy two sizes just in case? It would be a tragedy if I bought a 12 then couldnt' quite fit into it by December.....I could always ebay the other?

Back