windy belly

I am on my second week, lost 10lb in my first, but I do have a rather windy belly lol, am I the only one or does anyone else get this?:eek:

You're certainly not the only one. It was like trying to work out which tune we were all trying play in group!! It's not so bad when people know why your stomach is making noises like that but when you're in a full office of men!!1 They thought I was dying of starvation!!!

I just laugh it off. It has the worst timing, don't you think? Especailly when you are trying to have some alone time with your OH. It has us in fits of laughter!!

This happened to me during a company presentation in a (small) auditorium. Extremely embarrassing! I just hope it was only the people who were sitting next to me who heard it!

If your stomach is rumbling, chances are you are not drinking enough.

The human digestive system doesn't know the difference between hunger and thirst - most of the time, a stomach rumbling is because it wants fluid, not solids.

For whatever reason, we just asociate a stomach rumble with being hungry, when actually it's usually not the case at all!

The noise my stomach is more of a gurgling sound but very loudly!! I was told by my LLC that it is just water moving around your body.

Omg i now have windy belly lol
it feels funny but nice ? Lol x

I find I get a bit dare I say it.....trumpy lol with the cranberry bars!!!!

Back