Wine!

sarahlou72

Quick question about wine... Is it allowed on dd??
Am seeing a friend tomorrow evening and will enviably have a couple of small glasses which I'm guessing are around 100 cals each?
If I refrain from eating all day and have a weight watchers meal while I'm there (so keeping within 500) - is that allowed?

your cals can consist of whatever you want some hun so as long as you count it thats fine x

If you start your down day tonight and finish at 7 tomorrow you can have a few more! I sometimes get a bit side tracked on a Friday so I do that occasionally :)

That's what I was hoping bajoleth - am so glad you said that!! Am just hoping I'll be able to not snack once I've had a glass ;)
Wow can you do that sarahjane72??! I won't be able to do it tonight as only just sitting down to dinner... But I like the sound of that occasionally... I guess I was just presuming you woke up and went to bed doing the same thing all day... Will bear that in mind, thanks :)

Yes, I would have very little on the friday up till about half 7, have a light meal out, (had noodles and spicy chicken last Friday in the pub, was 497 cals, but couldn't finish it, ironically lol) Also half a bottle of wine and maybe a glass more. Didn't effect my weightloss at all. Having a normal down day today, no booze.

I take the who cares attitude to wine!

It's my UD weekend and I shall drink if I want to.

It took me 47 years to get this big (well, very, very nearly) and I don't think it will take less than 47 weeks to get rid of it! So I intend to live my life whilst losing weight - just not quite the same as I lived it whilst gaining :)

Back