WINGE and moans food diary

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
Well i seem to have broken the habit of a life time by cutting fat out of my diet i think it has totally changed my outlook on food i no longer think about food 24/7 in fact if anything i have become a bit apathetic usually during my * week i will eat anything that passes me in fact smother anything in chocolate or jam and it's gone and dont even get me started on nutella.

Breakfast is my worst culprit when i wake up i want bread and fat my two main food groups, i have substiututed both of these with speacial k and to my surprise i am quite enjoying it, and dont even miss the big stodgy delicious butter filled..... second thoughts.

The thing is i got so used to doing the fortnight plan eating anything more is making me feel guilty and i think i'm eating too much so i slowed my metabolism down in the third week and didnt lose anything so this week i have started eating more so fingers crossed for my weigh in tomorrow.

john west tuna lunch for dinner

and i think bacon and chick salad with potatos for tea

Well i seem to have broken the habit of a life time by cutting fat out of my diet i think it has totally changed my outlook on food i no longer think about food 24/7 in fact if anything i have become a bit apathetic usually during my * week i will eat anything that passes me in fact smother anything in chocolate or jam and it's gone and dont even get me started on nutella.

Breakfast is my worst culprit when i wake up i want bread and fat my two main food groups, i have substiututed both of these with speacial k and to my surprise i am quite enjoying it, and dont even miss the big stodgy delicious butter filled..... second thoughts.

The thing is i got so used to doing the fortnight plan eating anything more is making me feel guilty and i think i'm eating too much so i slowed my metabolism down in the third week and didnt lose anything so this week i have started eating more so fingers crossed for my weigh in tomorrow.

john west tuna lunch for dinner

and i think bacon and chick salad with potatos for tea

That's great Princessria that you are changing the way you think about your food, and enjoying the alternatives. :D
Don't feel guilty though about eating your calorie allowance, as you said, you didn't follow the plan calorie wise in week 3 and had disappointing results, so have confidence in what your consultant tells you, and go with the flow. It does work.
I think after you have been tomorrow and had a loss, you will feel less doubtful about things.
Remember to cut any fat of the bacon lol, and enjoy.:D

Well the past week was a bit hard because my foot was so bad but i am really surprised i have managed to maintain my weight which is half the battle with me. I am even getting used to watching my other half eat chips grrrrrr was very good yesterday i had a ham and tomato sandwich a jacket with tuna and bacon and for my tea i had chicken and swede mash with a little gravy not quite sure i am hitting my 1700 mark so gonna do a full on calorie count today.

Well done, it may help to post your food diary and as you say count your calories. Its just as hard to under eat as is it to over eat with calories, so its a real help to be very conscious of the calorie values and note them down straight away. You are doing very well so far, good luck for this week.

Well had an ok week i only lost a pound but i have so far lost about three inches off my tum and my clothes feel so much looser thats 8lb in total and it makes a difference i will be happy when i make that stone or even if i just manage to get under 13st, not gonna have any treats this week.

Well had an ok week i only lost a pound but i have so far lost about three inches off my tum and my clothes feel so much looser thats 8lb in total and it makes a difference i will be happy when i make that stone or even if i just manage to get under 13st, not gonna have any treats this week.

:woohoo:well done, its still a loss, better than staying the same!!
Frankie xx

Thats a lot of inches going off you hun in a short time, well done. I think its the best motivator there is, clothes getting looser and then buying smaller sizes.

On the treats front, you are allowed the treats in the plan so if you want to have one, have it without feeling guilty. Deprevation is not good for you and could lead to a blow out on them, so be carefull. Instead of going without on the food front, could you maybe fit a few extra walks in this week for ½ hour. Or a bit of gardening now the weather has picked up? Burning the extra calories with doing something I think is a better route to go down. What ever you decide, good luck for your next weigh in. I'm sure it will be a great one.

Hi Princess Ria have you changed from Slimming World to Rosemary Conley? I'm thinking of doing the same. SW just doesn't work for me i need something more regulated.
Good luck 3 inches is a lotta inches lost :)

yes i am very proud of my three inches i think mt stomache muscles had just given in and i checked my heart disease tape measure and i am still in a pink zone but am in a lighter pink zone only two more inch and i will be a safe bunny, i did slimming world for two years but it didnt give me portion control and i didnt exercise as m uch with rc i feel so so so so much healthier and my skin is brilliant at the momenti have always suffered with spots and cutting fat out has really helped it. i am now peetering on the 13 stone mark still fingers crossed for thursday ladies if i make it under 13 i think i will cry with happiness.

i made it quarter of a pound but i went on hols last weekend so i have put 2 back on but i am quietly optimistic for next week i am feeling very focused.

u sound very positive hope you have agood wk & good result next wk

wow haven posted on here in a while still doing rc am now down to 12.5 and still going , still love rosemary conolly and keeping up with all my exercise been there coming up a year and a half and lost a stone and a half but more importantly ive kept it off which is the best bitXXX

Well done! They say that 'slow and steady wins the race'. If you are maintaining losses over time, and losing the rest steadily, you are doing just fine!

well i suppose im at ahealthy weight now and im a 12 so im in no rush to loose that much more it would be lovely to be a 10 but im not about to give up my weekly take away and desserts to get there i have found a way to be slim and stay that way so im not messing if its not broken dont fix it lol

right i have a very small outfit i want to fit into in a couple of week so i think im going to do the two week 1200 calorie, i started yesterday but went slightly over so im going to have a stricter day today , i forgot how hard it is the first couple of days it gives me headache, and i haven been eaing many carbs but on this i usually have toast for brekkers so that throwing me aswell. oh well it will all be worth it i'm sure.

Back