***winning the weight war wednesday - hour by hour ***

not much to report here.

At a friends last nightand really struggled to stay 100%. Thinks its because this is a touh week for me, but I shall not be moved.

Debating going up to 810 next week to see how I get on if scales havent shifted, but we'll see. Unsure of what to do for best really. Didnt want to move up until I hit 11 stone, but thats a good 11lbs away (yes still :(), but also have a night out next week too, and whilst I wont be drinking, would like to be lighter or that.

Oh who knows?

See how I feel on Sat. Think will stay away from my own scales this week asnot reinforcing a positive mindset at the moment.

In other news, husband has went down 2 belt notches!

Here quick BMI question, is it when you reach a BMI of 25 exactly or just in the 25 range you move up plans? I keep forgetting to ask.

morning everyone!!

Well after seeing girls aloud last night I have decided I am going to starve myself for the rest of the month!! Just kidding! But seriously.. those girls are THIN! I had my last shake at 5pm and i tell you the motivation it gives you seeing Girls Aloud made me not want to nibble at all (despite the fact I was starving by the time I got home!)

Anyways Im off to the theatre in London tonight.. friend wants dinner first so Im going to convince her that Nandos is a better option than Pizza Express! I have a yummy chicken salad there and I checked the nutrition and its 220 calories and only 8 carbs so can just about have it as an SS+ meal! Yippeee!

Hope everyone has a good day, stay focused and dont give in!

xxxx

Hi All

Well it is bucketing down here in Liverpool! Think I picked the wrong week to have annual leave! But never mind, this means will have to stay in the house and clean up! Going to put a good CD on and dance away a few calories!
Hope you all have a marvellous day x

Ellie xx

Just getting ready to go out and get cinema tickets for my eldest and her friends(2 for 1 on orange wednesdays)-really don't feel like it as it's raining but oh well.Feeling quite down today :( Just want to have lost some at my weigh in :(

Polish Rose - your weight losses are incredible!! You are an inspiration!
I am sure you will get a loss at WI this afternoon. xx

Just got back from WI and I know I've posted this up on a new thread already, but I'm so chuffed with myself that I just have to post it here as well LOL I lost 14lb this week.. Better than when I did it originally, the first week I think I lost 12 or 13lb. I'm gonna be thin girlies, if it's the last thing I do

random craving setting in. No idea where that came from. Sometimes I disgust myself :)

Going for shower and a good long walk with the dog now.

Brilliant news Caress! Well done, that is truly a super first loss. I'm off for my first weigh in since restart in about 45 mins, doubt I'l have lost even half as much as you. I was showing 10lbs earlier in the week but TOTM made me gain 3lbs yesterday morning, plus I can expect about another 2lbs up as per usual in an afternoon. Hey ho, it'll all be worth it in 6 months time....

Crazy, I love Nandos too. I've informed h2b that he WILL be having his birthday meal there so I can have an SS+ salad. Its not until early August, but I am desperate to enjoy his day with him and whilst its not exactly 5* cuisine, I cannot wait!

hey everyone just popping on to say Hi before going for pedicaure manicure and eyebrow wax chickened put of the bikini wax (too near TOTM will be FAR too painful) and to let you know have been 100% so far today x

Trisha, Tinka, jaaba and Polishrose hope all is still going well x

Sunshine singer - glad you feeling better and over your virus cant weait to see the pics in your album x

Caress fab weight loss - have posted on your thread x

Lisa seems like TOTM for all of us at the mo!!!!! mine should arrive within 24hours now Im off the tablets cant wait for your WI result x

Denise - If you only had an extra pack then dont beat youself up its SSSSSSOOOOOOO much better than having proper choccy am sure it wont have done too much damage and well done getting that 1lb off x

Tinka - LOL at the idea of backpack but actually do you know what thats a fantastic idea!!!!!!!!

I was on my scales on Sunday morning and my son came in (Hes 5) and got on them and he weighed 3st 7. Now I have lost 4st and I just cant imagine having to carry him around all day and night even though I love him dearly!!

Mia dont beat yourself up sending you big hugs adn you need to get weighed tonight and I think doing SS= or 810 would be a very godd idea as you always struggle with hunger every week and at least on those plans you may feel fuller and food is allowed so you wont feel guilty for eating - let us know how you get on

LOL
Jess
xxx

Just checking in and sorry haven't read all the posts-just a quick skim. HB has been hogging computer but he's away to work now. Got my toddlers group AGM tonight, they're saying it might have to stop if they dont get a new committee so might put myself forward, we'll see.

Back from weigh in..... 9 3/4lbs off! Woooohoooo! I only got 5.5lbs off in my first week last time round, coupled with the fact TOTM has arrived and I haven't been to visit my friend 'Mr Loo' for a few days- well I'm over the bloody moon!!! My lovely CDC is the best on the planet (although I'm sure many of you will disagree... ;)) and was so happy for me. After I see her next week she's heading off to get married in Florida and then honeymooning for 3 weeks. Just put the order in for my packs and I'm looking forward to seeing her face when she sees the scales when shes back! I'm more determined than ever now- I AM GOING TO DO THIS!!!!!!!!

Jess, enjoy your pampering afternoon, you lucky so-and-so! Might have to book myself one of them soon too. Hope everyone is having a fabby day!

I am still smiling, and I have finally lost the powdery residue on my lips from the potato and leek soup. Lasted me ages that did. :D On the loo constantly though, heaven help me when I am at work!

the constant loo trips will wear off in a few days Tinka, rest assured :)

hey everyone -

Lisa thats an AMAZING weight loss!!!!! well done keep it up girl x

It seems I missed a page out of reading earlier so didnt put Lexie and Crazy on my last post so apologies!

Lexie resist temptation its not worth it dont listen to the voices- you are so close now and learn from my mistake at the weekend! it wasnt worth the 3.6lbs!!!!

Crazy glad you enjoyed Girls Aloud and you are right they are beyond thin! enjoy nandos tonight sounds scrummy
xxx

Great job lisa!! WHOO HOO!

angela have a good AGM tonight be careful what you volunteer to do though friends of mine have done similar things and its ended up being like a full time job xxx

Oh I wouldnt eat what I was craving - its something that normally makes me heave at the sight of it. Bit random.

Back