***winning the weight war wednesday - hour by hour ***

I know you will be disappointed with the loss but another 3" is fabulous!!!!!!!!

you could be one of these people who dont look like their weight if you know what I mean -

in that my daughter is the top end of her weight charts and if you looked at the chart you would expect her to be a really fat obese child and she just isnt!

she fits in all the right size clothes for her age and looks 'normal' and average - you try and lift her and she is like a dead ton weight.

She has always been like this even as a toddler.

Whereas my son is that skinny you can see his ribs but he is still up near the top of the scale - madness!!!!

The point of this ramble is that sometimes its not the scales that matter its how we look and fit into our clothes.

You have lost an amazing amount of inches on your journey and you said in a previous post that you always lose inches first.

the other thing is that it is probably waterweight from the ham last night and the weight of it in your stomach.

Im sure it will come off next week.

have you thought any more about maybe doing a higher plan? what does your CDC say?

Keep your chin up
LOL
Jess
xxx

As reliable as a predictor test, more sensitive and its the same ones seen used in hospitals.

Sell in bulk because they are cheap, plus it costs as much to post 20 as it does 1, and lots of people (myself included) like to have them in to test when late. This makes more sense than running to boots at £10 a time.

Plus people planning for baby may have to repeatedly test at various points in the month to see if they are pregnant or not. I suppose.

glad they are reliable then must eb the diet mucking your hormones up poor you!

I remeber the first time I did CD i was 1wk late the 1st month 2wks the 2nd and 3wks late the 3rd and I was an absolute b*tch from hell with raging PMT - much worse than this time around!

Hope your TOTM comes soon
xxx

to be honest Jess I'm quite disappointed, I have PCOS, and am told repeatedly that the more weight I lose (within reason) the more periods will sort themselves out. I know some women would love to have a break from periods every month, but on a strange level I've always liked mines as it means I'm fuctioning normally.

Obviously lack of periods is lack of ovulation and I'm the lightest I've been for years. At my heaviest I went 9 months without a period, and no reason behind it as hormone levels were "normal" apparently.

Obviously that lack of ovulation atm isnt a problem as we are not trying for baby, but when we do I just hope the PCOS isn't as much of an issue as it is just now.

Fingers crossed eh?

Mia, you lose inches every week! You must be looking amazing!
After my experiment with water and the scales yesterday, I am going to stop focusing so much on getting a 'big' weight loss. I would much rather look good - no one knows what I weigh anyway - apart from my CDC.
I have had a lovely day! House has been cleaned from top to bottom, bought fresh flowers and everything and tried a choc mint mousse which was GORGEOUS!.
Life is sweet - hope you all had a good day! xx

My goodness this has been a busy thread today!! sorry just a quick look in from me just now& haven't read posts. Im now secretary of the todlers comittee so start after the Summer hols, was a good but longer than expected meeting, from 7-9.30 and I did well and avoided the sandwiches and cakes! Might have a sneaky look at the scales tomorrow as next official WI is next Thurs. Getting hair done tomorrow, looking forward to it!

night all x

Back