winter dieting

Yeah - I find it very very hard, one don't want to get out of bed and I want to stay warm with a nice breakfast to start the day. I find changing from cold to warm porridge to make me feel a difference.

Hate waking up in the dark going to work in the dark and leaving in the dark :cry:

Yeah - I find it very very hard, one don't want to get out of bed and I want to stay warm with a nice breakfast to start the day. I find changing from cold to warm porridge to make me feel a difference.

Hate waking up in the dark going to work in the dark and leaving in the dark :cry:

Definitely going to try porridge, and going to get my slow cooker out too :)

Slow cooker - some nice stews and casaroles :) sounds amazing great idea

hi everyone i find winter a little easier cause in summer i want to sit in the sun drinking wine :D at the weekends saying that i dont change in the winter :eek:
i am taking homemade carrot soup to work with me or leek and onion then i have 1 thin with cottage cheese and a orange if i want it
but i do agree i hate the dark mornings lol we are so british i was moaning when it was to hot no pleasing me lololol

Last edited:
I find it harder to get out of bed but need to get up and go to the gym and feel loads better after going. Soups are good also sweet potato with some chicken or salad etc

hi bigb
im going to try sweet potatoes x

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]I'd start now, not after the holidays, or be prepared to up your target to 30 pounds... [/FONT][/FONT]

hi honeybee and bigb
im going to buy some sweet potatoes while out today so will let you know what i think of them:D

BigB
have a great day today enjoy yourself and your treat going out with your mates having some fun x x x

hi princess i love carrot soup homemade yum yum
yra i agree with you keeping it chunkie to fill you up good idea x

Alternatively I put orzo pasta in to make it more filling. I'm finding it hard to get motivated to go back out to exercise after work with it being so cold.

i have a walking dvd i do at home just got to get motivated lol

I try to make a bigger amount of dinner so we have lunch left overs or make a big pot of soup at the start of the week and portion it out.

Back