Winter Orange Spice & Leek and Potato flavours

joannef

I am going to try these flavours when I get my next lot of shakes/soups in February.

From the description of the winter orange spice I can't work out if it will be a sweet flavour or more of a savoury one like a soup.

Can anyone who has tried it tell me.

Also, what do people think of the leek and potato? I only like 2 of the soups so I'm hoping that I'm going to like this one to give me a bit of variety at my lunchtimes! Is the leek and potato quite thick like the vegetable and broccolli and cheese flavours or is it kind of thin like the tomato and mushroom flavours?

Thanks.:)

I believe the Orange Winter spice was a very limited edition for the christmas season. Its a shame as I actually quite liked it. The leek and potato I thought was horrid, mind you i've hated all the soups i've tried and now stick to only shakes, tetras and bars

Most people like the Leek & Potato Soup

You won't be able to get the Orange Winter Spice any more.

The Winter spice was ok, but not something i could have daily, whereas the leek and potato one with a pinch of black pepper is divine, i was advised to make it up with the recommended amount of water (i usually have more in mine) but I still feel I have to add more water otherwise its too strong for me. I dont think it tastes much different from "normal" cuppa soup type soups. Leek and Potato is my fav!!

Oh sorry also i had the winter spice cold and warm and they wouldbe nice as a small glassq

I actually like the leek and potato. It's quite thick, but obviously you can make it thinner if you choose. It does taste of leek rather than onion, but other than that theres not much to fall out with. Whats the tomato one like?

The Orange Winter Spice smells like Christmas Pudding and alcohol!

Over Christmas and New Year I had one every day hot and it was divine!

Got none left now and I had a whole box of it!

Check with your CDC about the Orange Winter Spice, I still have several boxes here as I ordered plenty as I know how popular it was with customers the last time we had it.

Some CDC's maybe holding a stock, Head Office may still have some I have not checked as I already have enough in stock.

I think i might try the Leek & Potato soup. I am living off Choc Mint milkshakes at the mo because i cant stand any of the soups, but i dont think i tried the Leek & Potato flavour. I also have some Choc Orange to try. I hope its nice because i love choc orange and anything that is orange flavour.

xx

The winter spice was sweetish and pleasant but a bit weird! Haven't tried the leek and potato as i don't like the CD soups unless as poppadoms!

Back