Wish I didn't have to stop but I do :(

Rach_25

Been on CD for 11 weeks and lost 30.5lbs, which I'm happy with but I have had to stop now because I can't afford to keep doing it (not at the moment anyway) going to Florida in 19 days so I have no extra money to spend and I don't want to be stuck on CD while I am away, this week I have been eating again but sticking to "good food" and making sure I am staying around the same weight I was when I finished CD, it's hard :cry:but I don't want to ruin all of my hard work.

My CDC keeps pressuring me to come back and buy products even though I have stressed so many times that I can't afford to do it too be honest I spent what I had on my holiday (but I need a break) and now she is saying she will charge me only £5 to weigh me and keep my on track... I don't know if it's just me but I can't see why I should pay £5 I don't have for someone to weigh me when I can do it myself at home at the end of the day I am still eating food??

My intention is to go back to CD when I return however, I miss good and lunching with my friends, I hope that I will manage to cope going back to SS :sigh:

Hey There,

Maybe your CDC thinks that her weighing you instead of you weighing yourself will keep you more focused?

I would try and eat low carb, atkinsy style and see how you get on.

Wishing you all he best xxx

I wouldn't bother paying £5 just to be weighed, if she cares about you returning and sticking to it she would provide support until you are ready to come back, she shouldn't be pressuring you.
Atkins is the best way to go if you don't want to be on packs at all or you could try a cheaper alternative until you get back from your holiday like slim and save?
If its only a couple of weeks and you stay focused I doubt you will gain and you would probably keep losing!
Good luck x

your CDC sounds like she might be more broke than you lol ...have a great holiday ...youv lost over 2 stone I bet you will feel fab x

I guess whether it's worth paying £5 to be weighed depends on what your consultant is offering. If it's literally just a weigh in it depends on whether you think that will help to keep you focused. If she's offering one to one advice and counselling and help to stay on track as well as the weigh in it might be worth it.
A someone else said, it might be worth considering Slim and Save - it is cheaper than Cambridge and I think the weekly cost is probably less than what 'normal' food will be costing you especially if you are sticking to high protein foods.
Have a great holiday in Florida!
Potter x

yeah definately the slim and save is cheaper than eating protein rich meals id do that! Get your mate to weigh you so you still have the same excitement and someone else is there to encourage you x

OMG....Some CDC are just money orientated. Hope you find something better for you! xx

Back