Wish me luck everyone

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
I feel totally crap today, I had an extremely naughty weekend and with only 9lbs to go I should be running to the finish line but I am losing my motivation fast and I dont want to, its the one thing I said I would not do and I would try to remember that pain of being fat! Well Im finding it hard sticking to SS nibble here nibble there, had a party on Sat night and really really enjoyed myself so Im not going to beat myself up too much, back on the shakes Sunday morning but still.....worried of a stay the same or 1lb gain! Will be suprised if I have lost to be honest.

Also havent been in days and am due on!

I am nervous - gotta stay on track, i know im not in ketosis cos im really hungry.

:mad:

Let u know the outcome later on xxx

Good luck hon you can do it you just need shoving back in the right direction. Remember water water water (glug glug glug) xx

Well I stayed the same - so not too bad, but still have to get back on track. Am finding it soooooooooooooooo hard.

God sake I hate myself sometimes I just wanna be 100% - food demons are getting to me!!

Given the multiple factors you have quoted (food indulgences, pre TOTM and the dreaded bunged-up feeling) then overall a Stay the Same is not bad at all. Next week you will have a good loss, best of luck unreal 83!

Know how hard it must be, but just think if you manage to stick 100% this week then your loss next week will be great! The "nibble demon" is certainly out in force this week - must be the darker nights!:)

Good luck, you can do it xx

ooohhh those food demons are evil hun!
They are playing havoc with me too...but you have to kick them away and keep your focus! You've come so far...and with not too much left until goal, you need to deal with this!
Its ok to crave until your hearts content, but just dont give in!!
You can do this hun!
x

Well so far so good, last night I nibbled some left over chicken but thats ok really, well not - should abstain but i allow myself a little bit. Anyway - made cakes for the office today, not hard to resist things like that at all cos i know how bad they are - its resisting the things that arent gonna hurt - because i want to abstain, does that make sense?

Anyway - on another subject - does anyone else have problems getting knee high boots to fit right? I have tried on so so so many pairs and they all are tight around the calf and baggy around the ankle, so annoying! I dont want to pay 150 for a custom made pair on www.duo.co.uk or whatever it is, any recommendations for a shop that r a bit more generous with their sizing? x

I have that problem too, although I once had a pair from Evans that were fine, can't wait bo buy some from a skinny shop :) well done on being good
xx

i normally buy my boots in Brantano, and they are normally ok for my generous calves!

Back