Wish me luck today!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Piper, 12 October 2006 Social URL.

1. Piper

Piper Regular Member

a) that my fundraiser does well because its a cause close to my heart (having a fundraising day for autism awareness as my 3 year old is autistic).

b) that I manage to NOT eat ALL the homebakes! My house is full!! I was mostly good yesterday when I was baking but did do some licking of the spoon and I had one teeny truffle late last night! :mad: It didn't kick me out of the pink though so couldn't have done too much damage.

Today will be tough though.

Lynne x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lavender

lavender Silver Member

Good luck for today and well done for resisting all the goodies because for you at the moment they are BADDIES!!!
  4. Piper

Piper Regular Member

Thanks Heidi. fundraiser went well, I raised £457 but unfortunately I had two truffles! I definitely could have been worse with the amount of food we were surrounded with so I'm not feeling too bad. Back on the straight and narrow though.
  5. kazz

kazz Gold Member

hey lynne...well done on the fund raiser hun and well done on only having 2 truffles!! I'm sure the money will be put to good use
  6. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Well done on the fund raising
    and also for only having 2 truffles
  7. Biggirlsam

Biggirlsam Banned

Congratulations on your great day fundrasing and well done you for not eating more:)
  8. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

congrats on the fund raising :)
  9. Mrs Roch

Mrs Roch Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    Hi Lynne

How did your fundraiser go?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.