Wish me luck tonight!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Ajax, 22 August 2006 Social URL.

1. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Out on my first night out since starting CD.

My boss is leaving but as is his wife had a baby a few weeks ago its being held at their house! Thank god I couldnt bear watching them all eat in a restaurant!

So they are putting on a BBQ, and I am taking my bottle of sparkling water with me!

I overheard another boss of mine ask him why I wasn't drinking, as its soo unheard of! They think i am pregnant lol as the last time I didnt drink I was!

A select few know why but others just believe I am driving and had a prior engagment so ate before. Other than me not going, I said thats the best they can have!

I will be strong and I will not give in!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lindsaylulu

lindsaylulu Member

Hi Angela

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, but I'm sure you'll stay strong. Just keep thinking about how fantastically you've done already

xxxxxxxxx

4. Jelly belly

Jelly belly Member

Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Angela,

You can do it hun. I've sat in a pub today with old colleagues who were eating, and then went back to the office and had a shake (if i can do it anyone can)

You've done really well so far

Keep it up

Jo

5. tinkerbelle

tinkerbelle Regular Member

Hi

You can do it. It won't be easy but you can. Last year I went to my friends hen night and survived intact.

Just keep drinking the water and think how proud you will be when you come away unscathed :)

6. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Hi Angela

Hope you're managing ok hun, when i was out on social occasions during abstinence i used to feel amazing at how strong i could be resisting all the lovely food.

I was very open about why i couldn't eat and i loved it when people used to comment on my fabulous willpower!! It really kept me on track!!

7. Bellybee

Bellybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Angela,

Am sure you are going to be fine but good luck anyway.
    Just feel how pleased you will be when you get back you can be so smug and sometimes smug feels so damn good

8. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Darling, come back and tell us all how it went. Whichever way it went. We're all here.

Lacey...x

9. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Ange, thinking of you hun, pls post asap and let me know how it went, I had my first night out on friday and did water all night, you can do it x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.