Wish me Luck!!!!

Munchstar

Hi Guys,

Been doing slimming world but not seeing any results at minute so decided to try calorie counting to match my excercise routine. I need to lose 30lb by September 22nd as going to Rhodes for holidays. !st holiday in 5 years and want to look super sexy slim!!! so i need to lose about 2lb a week. I have started today and hope that i am going to find it fairly easy to do.:fingerscrossed:

Wishing you best of luck on your weight loss journey.:)

Good luck, your holiday will be a great incentive to stick with it :)

good luck x

Wow Carol, you did well in your first week weight loss!!! How many calories are you having a day?

Marie

Hi Carol,

I am going with advice so as to lose my wieght for holidays as 1158 calories a day for the first week and then it drops 10 calories each week. I struggled yesterday and was completely starved. Problem is i have gone from a eat loads of free food slimming world diet to a calorie watch your portions diet. I so desperately want to lose this weight as the holiday is the first i have been on for 5 years and its cost an awful lot of money so i really want to make sure that i feel good about the way i look for when i go.

The old saying eh!!! no pain, no gain!!!!

x

Thanks for the advice Novax. Will see how i get on this week and make a decision from there. No pain no gain!!!! Not too bad today though and really looking forward to my tea. Got Cajun Salmon tonight with baby new potatoes and loads of veg. Yum Yum Yum!!!

Back