Wish me luck!

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
OK I'm literally leaving in 2 minutes to go to my last session of Foundation :(

I'm gettin my foto taken and will post my before and "post-100 days" (because ive stopped calling it after, considering I have 8 more stone to go :sigh:) photo on here once I get it...

Speak 2 u all soon xx

Wishing you all the luck in the world .... though I don't think you'll need it.

Hope you find your photos to be a total inspiration :)

good luck kid =]
x

I think youll be stunned at the difference in the photo's. What better motivation to keep it going.

Good luck Claire

That 100 days has passed so quickly, It only seems yesterday that you first posted. What a differnce there will be between the 2 photos.

Pam

Hi All :)

Well I am back... However, we did not get the photos done because OFFICIALLY next week should be our last week because that's when we hit 100 days... It's a pretty weird set up really, we said goodbye to Foundation today, closed the books and our day has changed from Tuesdays to Wednesdays...

So... no photo this week, because it is now getting taken on the first week of Development, which offically, should be our last week of Foundation!!!

We rolled weeks 13/14 into one tonight, didn't even really touch the book but watched both DVDs, and kinda spoke about what we liked/disliked and what the next step is. There are only 3 of us in group, including me... its a weird one really.

But I lost 5lbs this week :rolleyes:

Hope you're not too disappointed about the photos since you got a five pound weight loss! Well done!

Claire be happy with your 5lb loss.... and just think next week when you get your photo done you'll have lost even more :D

wow - a stone every 20 days!!!!!! How crazy is that ...... crazy but bloody lovely :D

Claire you'll have that 3lb off before you know it. I am well excited to see your before and after photos so i'll not be surprised if you're about to explode.

You've done so well so far and i'm sure you'll do fantastically following your 100 days.

Hope you're having a good week.

Back