Total Solution Wish me luck!!!

Hey, I'm a newbie to Exante...

so, here I am. Day 2, could have cried today, stomach pains, headache etc etc....I gave in and had a small bite of Turkish delight. Now I'm kicking myself. I didn't want it because of temptation but purely because I needed the headache to go away.

Needless to say, the headache is still here :jelous: but I am DETERMINED that my weight loss journey will be successful this time. No more cheats!! I have an under active thyroid and am awaiting spinal surgery so I am not being too unrealistic but I need this. I need to be free of feeling overweight and sad :mad::mad::mad:

So, here goes!!! Wish me luck!!!!

Day 3..... Not weighing in until next Wednesday so my first one will be 10 days after staring TS. Hoping for a good loss although TOTM as well this week so I'm not feeling the love. But writing this diary and making sure I'm 100% + 3 lts water per day I'm hopeful that finally I will win this battle...

Day 4... Starting to feel much better. Had my 3 litres of water plus a litre of Ribena immunity juice. Malic acid so ok to have. It was like drinking gold after 3 days of plain water!! Ready to tackle the weekend now. Bring it on!!!! :D

Back