Wish me luck!!

Day 2...
headache, tummy ache.....resulted in a nibble of something sweet oopsy!!! I know that these cravings will pass. Kicking myself right now grrr!!! But onwards and upwards I have 4 stone to lose and an under active thyroid plus I'm waiting to have spinal surgery :mad: so I'm being realistic ha ha!!

im going to need support guys! :D

Good luck! Brush off the blip yesterday and learn from it, you can do it just give it your all :) how are you feeling today?

Hi there! Good luck on your diet, it's usually the first 3-4 days that is difficult but once ketosis kicked in, you should be alright!

Good luck!! You'll be fine once you pass day 3... took me to day 5 to get into Ketosis, so don't be stressing if it takes slightly longer. You CAN and WILL do this!! Go for it! It's actually quite an enjoyable experience (well I think so anyway!), and the bonus is you get to meet all these lovely people on here who will support and encourage you! :)

Well guys day 3 done...I had my 3 packs and nibbled on tuna. So all in all I'm quite pleased. I'm an area manager and I needed to add a teeny bit of tuna in along with 3 litres of water as I was scared my concentration was dipping!! I drive around 500-600 miles a week for work. Thanks for the support. It means a lot. No one knows I'm doing this. Too scared to tell in case I fail again!! ;))

Btw... I'm in ketosis!!! Woopee!!!!!! :)

Woohoo!!! Welcome to ketosis!!!! :)

Sounds like you're doing well!! I've told only a few people about the diet but I'm sure by now people at work know or have at least guessed as the results of the weight shredding are so obvious :) I'm getting loads of compliments and am really enjoying looking at pics of me for the first time in a long time. :) it's soooo worth it! :)

Telling me! People keep noticing and asking what I'm doing so I don't want to lie but I'm also getting bored with telling people lol same people keep asking how it's going them saying they couldn't etc etc, it's boring having the same conversation over!

Haha Smidge!!! It's great though isn't it!!! You could always start inventing stories to keep it more interesting for yourself!! ;)

Haha I shouldn't be so ungrateful, people flattering me won't last forever!! Perhaps I should start trying to invent some interesting back stories for people I haven't seen in ages ;)

How do you get around them finding out?

Enjoy the compliments Smidge, you've worked hard for it so reap the benefits!!!

How do you get around not telling people, well I just haven't :) if anyone asks I just say I'm on a diet as I've nothing to hide. But I don't say anything if I'm not asked :)

Snap! People who don't see you eating don't know, if they ask about your loss just say yes I've been dieting. They don't need to know how. Can't really avoid work knowing when they see you having a liquid lunch lol

:)

I usually have a meal if I'm eating in te office and take a shake with me if I go sit outside. People are wondering what on earth I'm cooking in a packet but usually don't ask :)

I'm actually on Slim and Save now, but if I were back in Exante on Total Solution I'd be having the carbonara every now and then for lunch I'm sure! :)

I was finding the three meals a day really hard and then saw the variety on slim and save, then saw their bars and was sold! A lot of people who have switched prefer the slim and save shakes and I admit I prefer the variety - there's loads more flavours - but I actually adore the exante banana and chocolate shakes :) and prefer them.

Also, I have a lot of people around me at work snacking on food near my desk in the afternoon so it's easier for me to have 4 meals a day and feel more a part of the snacking than to have just the 3. :) but I did like exante :)

Enjoy the carbonara - it's yummy!!!! :)

Back