• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Wish me luck!

ast

you never know there may be a pc near where ur staying..on the past few holidays ive went on there has been internet thingi's in the lobby area :) good luck with it, have a fab time :)

becky x

GaynorEm

Proper Little Madam
Good luck Ast...as Becky says most hotels (even in remote areas) have internet access...ask when you get there.
You can do it honey. x x

Where are you off to???

If you've decided to do it - and taking all your packs with you - you will do it! Keep imagining coming home from a holiday - tanned, relaxed AND at least 7lbs lighter!! Plus it'll save you money!! You are in a win win win situation!! Have a great time!

good luck i really really hope u do it! just think how good u r gonna feel at the end of it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xx

Good luck! Will be lovely not to get all bloated by all of that food, like you would normally do on holiday - well I do anyway! Be strong, you can do it!!

ast

Thanks every one! :grouphugg:

I am going to La Palma.

I have been busy weighing my tetras before deciding that I will take the powder so I have more weight left for shoes :D.

I found making shakes up with lots and lots of water on holiday was really easy. Don't forget hand blender and plug adapter though!

Lucky you ... I love going on holiday ... if you end up with a spare place??!!!!

WOW I so admire you. Good for you, good luck and enjoy your holiday
xxxxxxxx

ast

I am back now!
I stuck to the ss for the first week but then fell off the wagon... :(
In the end I have put on 2lbs, not bad for a 2 week holiday!

wishing you good luck xx

JaxieD

Silver Member
Sooooooooo impressed!!!! No way could i do that. :D Welcome back to the fold!!:wow::talk017:

I am soooo not worthy!!!!:worthy:

Ceri

Welcome back and a huge well done to you - 2lbs is nothing!
Get slurping the water and it will drop off!!
Brilliant!!
Ceri