Wish Me Luck!!

PandaGirl

ALMOST NORMAL!!!
Hiya.. I new on this board but have been following SW since last april. A change in circumstances means I can no longer go to my group and no longer have their extra support. So I havent been to get weighed in about 3/4 weeks but I am going to go weigh myself today in boots. Haven't really been good so am dreading what they gonna say!!
Watch this space!!

Good luck for your WI today, hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Good luck with your weigh in. You have done fab so far going by your stats so will soon be back on track :)

UPDATE--- Not happy with self!!

OMG!! I had a feeling I may gain but I did not expect such a massive one!! Had the scales been smaller I would have thrown them across Boots!!!!
OK... this taking some effort to tell you but I have had a gain of 6lb!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
I am SOOO disappointed with myself. I honestly didn't think i could gain that much in a month. Just goes to show how quickly it can go back on though. I am hoping some of that gain is from last nights dinner. It was a rather large meal and it is still sitting quite heavy on my stomach.
RIGHT!!!! Back on track from today.
I WILL NOT KEEP LETTING MYSELF DOWN. I WILL LOSE THIS WEIGHT AND MORE!!!!

Sorry... trying to motivate myself and cheer myself up. Not working yet!! :(

Oh well.. these things happen.. I had a lot of crap going on in last few weeks so I have been comfort eating ALOT!! But I think this the kick up the proverbial that I needed and hopefully I will get back on plan and start losing again.

Put it behind you Pandagirl, you have paid your price and thats the end of that.

You can do this, have plenty of free foods stocked in your cupboards. I know I can put on 7lbs in a week:eek:, so 7lb in a month isnt too bad but I know you could of done without it.:rolleyes:

At least you are tackling it and not hiding away, good luck hun.:)

Rooting for you Pandagirl - you know the worst now so that is over, you have faced up to it and you have the tools at your disposal to get back on track - you've done so well with your loss so far - you'll soon be losing again - good luck :)

dont worry Panda Girl it is soo hard to do SW outside of classes, but your determination will see you get back on track.

One thing I didnt pick up from your posts is that you have weighed yourself in boots today but is this the first time? The reason I ask is that you have no "control weight" to use. It is likely although the scales in boots are callaborated that they have a different reading to the SW scales. I would advise to try if possible to use the same scales each time so make todays reading your "start" weight and then next time you will have a more accurate figure to see the loss.

Good Luck xxx

I agree with Nicky but Ican understand how you must be feeling! But hey, come on we are all in this together, and all suffering at time together. I lost about 24 lbs before xmas and have really struggled since. But hey, the sun is shining and lets get ready for summer. Start again as of today, keep us posted xx

Thank you all for your support. This was the first time i weighed myself in boots. Was told they quite good compared to other places. Will just go there from now on then and hope for the best.
Shouldn't complain really. Kymsy just reminded me that I actually lost half a stone over christmas and new year where most people will gain that much. So I gonna view this as my belated xmas gain!! LOL!!!

There you go then my love, start again today and let us know what your eating xx I'll be looking out for you! Omg I sound like a stalker xxx

I weighed on a boots scales in Nuneaton and one in Birmingham and they were nearly half a stone difference. So, call today a new start on the same scales each week and good luck :)

What's done is done. As the other gals here said, you don't know how different the Boots scales weigh to the ones you last got weighed on. They can vary so much.

Take the reading you got and go from there. Maybe you can get weighed at your Dr's for an 'official' weight, but as long as you see the numbers going down each week on those Boots scales, then you're obviously doing something right.

You've already proved you can lose the weight, and losing over Christmas and New Year is great. I managed to lose both those weeks too.... so twinkle you little star.

The folks on the forum here are soooo good. They're helpful, supportive and very friendly. We'll all help you get to where you want to be :D

Don't worry about how much you put on.. forget it and go from here.

Don't worry about the gain - we all gain now and then. Just put it behind you and carry on! You can do it! :)

Back