Wish me luck!

office girl

Well here i am again, left the boards 12 months ago with 2stone lost in 8 weeks, ready for the wedding of the year, had a fantastic day totally forgot about maintaining, eating sensibly. so here i am going to be weighed tomorrow and im sure i've put on 2 and a half stone.:break_diet:

Is it any harder the second time round?

I will be just as focused as i have a wedding to go to plus it will be our 1st anniversary.

Welcome back. This is the first time for me on LT so have never restarted so can't really help on that one.

You know how well this diet works, so just stick to it and you'll lose your weight in no time. You also have the benefit of knowing what to expect so that should help you. Good luck!

its going ok so far, but then its always hard starting something again lol

h xx

You can do it, you have done before
:D
Good luck :)

People say it's harder after the first time but I'm sure it mainly depends on your mental attitude AND you have the advantage of knowing first hand what you can achieve.

Best of luck with it anyway. I hope your WI isn't as bad as you're expecting but whatever it is you've made the first positive steps towards sorting it out so well done you! x

Good luck with your re-start, mine was Monday and so far so good, it is true that you do know what to expect this time around and one of the keys is drink enough water.

1 day at a time, thats my moto.

Jo x

Back