Wishing, Hoping, Praying!

haninhudds

So here we are again....this time i'm trying to blog to help me along.

I have 4 st 11 lbs to shed to get to my target. It really simple....this is to change my life...and I know it will.

I have been toned and healthy and i have been fat, very fat. I have always managed to get away with weight because I'm tall... 6 ft is giant like for most women, but there sonly so long you can say the size you wear is due to your bone structure..because it isn't, only the length of clothes really...It's the fat surrounding the bones!

Currently in a size 18 - 20 in DP jeans, 20 -22 on top in DP. When I last weighed 14 st I was around a size 12 bottoms & top in DP so quite clearly i can hold weight well...but now is the challenge to be healthy and to be able to walk into ANY shop and be able to buy whatever I want to wear.

I'm currently single and I KNOW this is partly (if not majorly) to do with my size. When you are slimmer it is easier to date...and that is the truth. I have been both and know both sides!

So that's the honest reason why I am doing this...yes, i want to be healthy again, yes i want to reduce my risk of heart disease, yes i want to be able to run a half marathon before I'm 30 but mostly it is to once again find love....

So here we are...day one. Fresh start and 4 st 11 to go.....

Onwards and upwards!

Hannah xx

Last edited:
Okay so just made THEE worst choices at Toy Carvery but thought I was making the best ones....think I'm going to have to go for broke and really plan meals again...start from scratch...felt that about the bad bloody choices that i went for a little run...good work batman! Thank g=God i haven't eaten much all day before tea!

EATEN:

4 x cream crackers = 4 pp
2 slices dairylea cheese = 4 pp
WW toffee bar = 2 pp
Toby Carvery = 52 pp

TOTAL: 62 pp
DAILIES: 36/36 pp
WEEKLIES: 26/49 pp

DAY 2

Finding it hard to get back into WW. Forget in such a short space of tie that some of the choices you make and think are good, aren't always that!!! Was okay until after tea t 7pm and then got the munchies! Wasn't even that hungry...just trying to get back into not eating much after 7pm is hard!

Have got two short mile runs (10 mins each) so far too, but don't want to get into using those points. Not even counting them as activity points...just a little pat on the back!

Coco pops and milk 5pp
Jacket potato 8pp
Cheese 4pp
Coleslaw & salad 4pp
3 Wedges 4pp (not sure on that, but pointed over I think)
Veggie BLT 14PP
Snack a Jacks 3PP
Dairylea sandwich 6pp
Freddo 2pp

TOTAL: 50 pp
WEEKLIES: 40/49 pp (oh dear!)

DAY 3

A bit better today. Still finding it hard just switching from eating rubbish to getting back into fruit and veg and pre-planned meals. Once again, okay until I got in after work at 10, ate okay, just a butty and crisps with humous and a bit of chocolate, so not too bad, but could have done with something warm. Need to plan to pre cook something before i go to work next week so i have something to come back to.

EATEN:

Pomegranate 0pp
Veggie BLT 13pp
6 cola bottles 1pp
Dairylea sandwich 6pp
Snack a Jacks 3pp
Onion Humous 11pp
Freddo 2pp
Cup of tea 1pp

TOTAL: 37 pp
WEEKLIES: 41/49 pp (better!)

Hi Daisy...okay, but just getting back in the swing is killing me. Poss the worst week to have stated again, but i just woke on weds and thought...come on get yourself in gear. Giving myself this week to try to get back into it and start to plan properly. Hopefully drop a pound and I will be happy with that this week, if I can get back to 18's and get in gear!

How are you doing?? You doing WW too?

x

DAY 4

Yes, still hard....and once again until 8pm have been fine, but after 8pm just ravenous....could literally have gone and eaten anything in the fridge....but didn't! Had a sarnie and a pice of fruit and a bit of humous, so no worries.

Bt have now gone over my weeklies, so it looks like I'm going to have to use my activity points for the rest of the week (which means getting the old running shoes on) and re-asseing my dailies allowence for next week. Technically should be on 43 pp a day, but have set it at 36 this week. From Nov-Feb I basically made my own points, but always below what I was allowed, as I don't go to meetings (which totally works for me). So really, wouldn't be over this week if I was on full points. Maybe next week increase to 38/39 and then reduce in third week to 33/34??

Anyways....

EATEN:

Melon 0pp
Coco Pops and milk 5pp
5 cola bottles 1pp
Veggie bacon & double 13pp
egg sarnie with ketchup
Humous 11pp
Snack a Jacks 3pp
Kit Kat chunky 6pp
Cup of tea 3pp
Pear 0pp
Dairylea Sarnie 6pp

TOTAL: 48 pp
WEEKLIES: 49/49 pp
ACTIVITY POINTS: 4/6

Hi,yea I do WW too,tomorrow will be my 12th week on it though I did do it a couple of years ago on the old points system,did well but left,some home life changes etc and the weight came back on!Sorry to hear you have been hungry in the evenings,I had to boost my dinner up with free veg and that helped me as I was like that the other week after being on holiday and eating more then.Plus I do the fruit in the evening.I also follow WW at home,use this site alot! Hope you have a good week :0)

Hey Daisy, yep evenings are alway hard for me as I work until 11pm most evening in the office (work in the family business) so it can be hard!

I used to class freddo's as 3pp but then some nice lady tole me the plain ones are 2 and the caramel are three. Did the point checker and they came up at 2. I have around 7pp extra a day as I should be on 43pp a day because I would rather have the leeway with pointing as I know sometimes i under point and over point quite a bit too.

xxx

DAY 5

Better today. Woke up at 10, got ready for work and headed out to rehearsals. Then went straight to the cricket and got back at about 8pm. Much easier when eaten less in the morning, so I have the points to play with in the evening. Also being out of the house al day really helps with temptation. Feeling I am getting back into it a bit more again. Need to go food shopping so I don't just end up on butties all week again! Luckily, the bread is one thing my body is good at processing, so always good for me.

EATEN:

Veggie BLT 12pp
Cheese/Branston butty 11pp
WW Banoffe whip 2pp
Freddo & Maom 4pp

TOTAL: 29 pp
DAILIES: 29/36 pp
ACTIVITY POINTS: 4/6

DAY 6

Still going quite well today. A lot less hungry and saving my tea till 7pm means I don't get as hungry later. I hve gone over weeklies and activity points now, but as a trial week before I'm full back that's fine. Had I not has the awful meal from T.C on Weds evening I would have been more than fine with weeklies. May try to go for a little run tonight as weather is actually lovely!!!!! Although I said i would be happy just to loose half a pund this week, I actually would be disappointed if I don't loose 2 lbs on wed morning....lets see!!!

EATEN:

WW toffee bar 2pp
Snack a Jacks 3pp
Dairylea and salad sandwich 6pp
3 Maryland Cookies 6pp
Vegetarian stir fry 16pp
Prawn crackers 5pp
Melon 0pp
Grapes 0pp
Rocky bar 3pp

TOTAL: 42 pp
ACTIVITY POINTS: 6/6
OVER POINTS: 3pp

Last edited:
Glad all is going well for you :0) that's good that you have found that having your dinner abit later helps with the hunger issue.Hope you got to go for your run,weather has been good here aswell :0)

Yep, I did...managed 3 miles, which I havent since crimbo, so that's all good....ran a half marathan when I was 18, so still some way to get to that lol! x

DAY 7

Better....sunny weather makes it so much easier to be healthy. You just feel like you want to eat better and lots of fruit and veg! Tomorrow is weigh in....eek! I reckon I will have lost about 2/3 lbs....i hope anyway!

EATEN:

Cherries 0pp
Brie, Branston, Salad toastie 8pp
Skips 2pp
Alpro soya choc pot 3pp
Calypso Orange ice lolly 1pp
Jacket potato 8pp
Tuna & Cheese filling 15pp
Salad 0pp

TOTAL: 37 pp
ACTIVITY POINTS: 6/6
OVER POINTS: 4pp

haninhudds said:
Yep, I did...managed 3 miles, which I havent since crimbo, so that's all good....ran a half marathan when I was 18, so still some way to get to that lol! x

Wow that's still good! Very true about the weather helping food wise! Hope all goes well at your wi tomorrow :0)

Thanks daisy.... Well yep, over the moon!! Lost 6.6lbs!!!! Do u weigh weds??? Xx

Thanks dahl....yes am quite chuffed with that! Had set myself 8 lbs before i go away at end of June, so well on my way, may even push a stone! Let me know how you go on monday! Do u have a diary?? xxx

DAY 8 (23.5.12)

Well had a great weight in....6.6 lbs down! All good. Had a poor day with eating today tbh. Not much veg/salad/fruit and been for a few drinkies in the sunshine! Felt really hungry today. Once again hungry after eating breakfast and eating early tea....better when I eat a fruit brekkie and tea later on. Am switching onto 40pp this week. Still 3pp a day under what I'm supposed to be on, but just mixing it up a bit. Next week will probs go for 35/36.

EATEN:

Cocopops and milk 5pp
WW toffee bar 2pp
Mozzerella, rocket and tomato panini 12pp
Chocolate pudding 10pp
Skips 2pp
2 x cheese & toms toasties 18pp
2 pints cider 8pp
Rocky 3pp

TOTAL: 60 pp
DAILIES: 40/40 pp
WEEKLIES: 20/49 pp