wk 1 weigh in

operationslim31

hi everyone had my week one weigh in this week and have gone from 149.9 to 143.6 :talk017: and i fairness other than the cold i feel brilliant aint felt hungry once yet! just hope i can keep it up for next week , hope your all doing well too xx

Well done :)

yeah i think i have just about anyway, and i am bubbling with excitement to think that i may be actually thin for the first time ever and i can not wait :D:D:D

i have taken before pics and was gonna do my after pics every 4 weeks , do you think that is too long to wait, but not measurements cant find the tape measure:D, it unfortuantly is like many things in our house and disappers:D
will most likely have to buy a new one,
i for some reason can not viwe other ppls b4 and after pics which is a shame cos i wud like to.

Congratulations on your fantastic loss AnneMarie! Well done sweetie, fabulous. I'm so pleased for you.

Keep doing what you're doing!

Every 4 weeks sounds like a good plan. It's really great to look back at how far you've come and how well you've done. I can't believe my before pictures are me! You will feel the same way.

I think you need 50 posts before you can see people's profiles. Keep posting and you're post count will soon increase.

There is a fantastic inspirational slideshow on the top bar of the forums. The people in that are amazing. That really spurred me on and kept me going when I eventually made the decision to start LT.

Here's to another amazing loss next week.

X

hi betsy botox
reading yr stats u quite obvioulsy know what your on about , i am looking forward to the second week weigh in which has o be a first and i will keep posting comments to get to those pics:D

Back