wk 1 weighin ... So chuffed !!

debziedoo

OMG...WK 1 on Cambridge Diet and am so chuffed... First 3 days were terrible and i was sooo hungry but after day 5 it all kicked into place and i whizzed thru the wk. Well had my first weighin last night and lost a whoppin 12 1bs . :D:D:D:D
Have still got a way to go as need to loose at least 4 stone but this is the first diet that has ever worked for me. Am so pleased woop woop .

well done thats brill.

tHATS AWesome :) is that on SS? You can get a ticker on tickerfactory.com and you have to post 20+ times before you can have an avatar, bet when you do you can edit it all in user CP in the menu at the top.
Great start, well done x

:party0019:

Hi Jembo im on ss+ due to a few health probs and the meds i am on ... Am on day 11 now and buzzin/ Not even feeling hungry.:D I have tried every diet known to mankind but this is the first one to get such good results..... are u ss? From day 5 onwards i was flying . keep at it and good luck with your first weighin .

Hi guys I have been on cd for 10days.. Haven't been weighed yet hope to get weighed Friday next week.. I have failed many times on dis diet in da past! But I'm amazed dat ive done 10 solid days wivout a cheat!! Im all alone lol no one really to share my journey wiv I'm not got much to loose but have always been stuck at 13st Mark I'm hoping next week I'm down to 12.5 !! My strt weigt was 13.13 I knw I've lost da 13 so far I'm feeling really happi thought I'd cum join u guys!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

shini said:
Hi guys I have been on cd for 10days.. Haven't been weighed yet hope to get weighed Friday next week.. I have failed many times on dis diet in da past! But I'm amazed dat ive done 10 solid days wivout a cheat!! Im all alone lol no one really to share my journey wiv I'm not got much to loose but have always been stuck at 13st Mark I'm hoping next week I'm down to 12.5 !! My strt weigt was 13.13 I knw I've lost da 13 so far I'm feeling really happi thought I'd cum join u guys!! Xxx

Xx

debziedoo said:
:party0019:

Hi Jembo im on ss+ due to a few health probs and the meds i am on ... Am on day 11 now and buzzin/ Not even feeling hungry.:D I have tried every diet known to mankind but this is the first one to get such good results..... are u ss? From day 5 onwards i was flying . keep at it and good luck with your first weighin .

Yeah doing ss , did lighterlife 3 years ago and lost 9 stone so I know it wil work ,got 3 to lose this time just seems daunting to start again,:( but I am doing it and determined to keep it off xxx how much dis u lose first week debzie ? X

Shini I'm the same weight wanting to get down to 10 I did it before all the way from19 stone just gains few stone last few years;( but it's defo achievable and well worth it 10 days is fantastic keep going and let me know how you get on xx

Hey jembo thnx Hun keep at it we can do dis I'm really aiming to be at 12 sumthing by friday wil keep u posted xx

Yeah make sure you do me to it's the best feeling going down into the next stone :) good luck my weigh day tmrw x

Thats amazing.... I'm at the end of my first week and weigh in tomorrow.
Hope I have done as well as you? X x x

Hey j let me knw how u get on n gud luck my weigin isn't till friday wil post on ere wot I've lost in two weeks xx

Hey hang in der queen I bet I have lost enuff to help u keep going it's a very good diet so worth it xx let us knw how u get on xc

Back