wk 1 weightwatchers! first weigh in!

Discussion in 'WW Weekly weigh ins' started by pink_lady, 8 July 2009 Social URL.

1. pink_lady

pink_lady New Member

hey this is my first week weigh in from weight watchers at home :) and ive gone from 14.3 stone to 13.10 so im a happy bunni hehe 7 pounds hehe. im here to get some support for when i have a down day! as my friend joined a msg board for hers and she reccommended it... so i introduce myself- im alice 21 from bedfordshire :) hope to hear from u x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RecoveringChocaholic

RecoveringChocaholic I'm going to be slim

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done that is a fantastic loss

4. liloone

liloone Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.19%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    7lbs!!!

hi alice im lisa let me say wow!and congrats on that 7lb loss you should be really proud.i have recently started on the plan again cos i lost 9stone and over a few years managed to put 4 back on:mad:but never mind gonna get back down.i lost a pound this week im hoping to improve next week,which plan are you following?im on the points plan mainly because ive lost on it before and i trust it :Di wish you luck for the next week and of course for what i already know is an amazing journey,you will love the results :)keep it up well done x

5. fairycake1

fairycake1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wow - that is fantastic - well done you!

6. liloone

liloone Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.19%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    yes

yes definitely come on here whenever u feel tempted to be ruining the weeks diet i have found it has helped me eat the right thing over a dozen times in three days it really is a help:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.