Wk 1 WI... Yay-In!

fan-flamin-tastic hunni, well done.xx

Thanks, guys! I put on a pair of pants this morning that were too tight and the button kept popping. I'm wearing them today!! :D

Hi all just had my first weigh in and i only lost 3 and half pounds, am so disappointed. Followed the diet to the letter drank loads of water.My CDC said i may not lose alot of weight per week as i dont have a lot of weight to loose. Hope for better results next week.

Jit - 3 lbs is 3 less than before!! Don't be disapponted, hun. Your CDC knows what she's talking about. I've heard of several people who didn't lose a lot their 1st week and are a few months down the road with 50+ lbs gone! Stick to it - you can do it! And look - you accomplished your 1st goal! That's quite an accomplishment on a SS diet.

Jit 3lb is great hunni, you have done really well, keep at it and by next week you may well of lost half a stone or more, how great is that hun.xx

hey thanks i know but i was hoping to loose atleast 5lb. Im still gonna stick with it. I cant even update my traker as i forgot the pin and thers no way of retrieving it grrr

HeHe hun I think I had to make a new tracker each week for the first 3 weeks coz i kept forgeting my password.xx

Jit - what time of day are you weighing in? You may have lost your 5. I weigh about 5lbs more in the afternoon/evening than I do when I officially weigh in at morning. I won't weight myself anymore unless it's when I first get up for the day.

As far as the ticker goes, Minimins has made some really nice ones that don't require logins, pins, or anything! Click one of the tickers in my signature if you want to make one of your own to replace the lost info ticker.

lol guess thats what im gonna have to do. Is there away of getting rid of the one i have at the moment? i tryed to delete it but it wont !!

should just be able to delete it in edit signiture. thats what i did .xx

Jit - you can delete it in the edit signature section, like susan said.

And 4:30 p.m. might be part of it. Weigh yourself in the morning and see if you get a different result? And even if it is 3 lbs. - that is a LOT for someone only looking to lose about 20lb. to begin with! At that rate, you will be looking at goal in under 2 months! That's amazing!

GT Peach, fantastic loss, you must be really chuffed and rightly so.
Jit, you have lost 15% off the amount you want to lose. If I was to do that in my first week, I'd have to lose 19.5lb, so really it is all relative - hope that makes sense. I am basically saying well done, you should be really proud of yourself for that c

Thanks Peach yeh ive got rid of the traker... im next weigh in next friday at 10am so hope it does make a difference. My CDC measured me and i have lost 1 inch around my waist, an inch of my arms nothing of my tights!! but i dont feel it at all .

WOW!!! You lost an inch your first week - you should be so chuffed!!!!! Keep at it and you'll be feeling it. :D

Bunny - thanks. Yeah - it feels great!! I've taken dancing back up again. :)

Hey guys thank you for your support. Peach im gonna start to add some exercises , cdc said to do 20mins every day so im gonna go back on my treadmill. She also said when i do start exercising i will be building muscle so it may not show on the scales im looseing weight but ill be able to tell with my clothes.

Yes jit. That's very, very true. When I told a friend mine I was on a diet, she said good, because she knew I needed to lose some weight. She asked how much I weighed at the start, and I told her. She honestly did not believe me - because I have a huge, huge amount of muscle underneath all the fat and it is adding to my weight.

When I was in high school, I used to not worry about weight. I was a dancer and an athlete. I was about a size 4 or 6, and even so I weighed about 140 because I was pure muscle.

Don't be discouraged by the numbers on the scale - keep reminding yourself of other accomplishments, like exercising regularly, being healthy, losing inches, and not cheating!

Hey Peach how are you? guess what I did exactly what you said to weigh myself first thing in the morning so I did around 11.30am lol and the scale at home now showing I had lost another 4 lbs so a total of 8 lb for the week !! So I guess your right it does make a difference about what time of day you weight you’re self. But then again my scales at home could be wrong!!! But I’m going to go by what the scales of my cdc say.
my next weigh in is next Friday at 10 am so hope these other 4 lbs will show when I see my cdc, fingers crossed . (I have a great big grin on my face lol)

Hi jit the scales are horrid things , take last night for example I got weighed and they said 1lb loss 2 hours later ( dont know why I weighed 2hrs later) weighed again it said 4lb loss. strange but true hun.

Hey Susan yeh i thought of that ... that why im still gonan go via the scales my cdc has grr but its so frustrating.
Once i get to my target weight im going to make sure ill never put loads of weight back on lol. But telling you the truth being on the diet I’ve actually learnt why I’ve put on the weight in the first place ... always eating the wrong food and always drinking the bad stuff lol but I’ve now realised as this is the first time i've ever been on a diet how hard it really is to lose it. Ive even started to research how i can start to eat healthy but still enjoy eating all the things i like cant weight to start eating.

Back