• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Wk 11 weigh-in

minxie

One day at a time!
Am pleased to say I've lost another 3lbs this week.:D:D:D

Was a bit gutted though as I've been watching on my scales this week and yesterday hit 13 stones (not been there since 1993!) then today was 2lbs heavier:(
Not sure why, know it wasn't real weight but was really, really hoping to be in the 12s! My CDC's scales weigh me a few pounds heavier so my reported weights are using hers so at least when I reach target on hers I'll be even lower:)

Now starting 3 weeks hols which will include eating out (3 times in next 4 days) so I expect to gain a bit, will try and keep to SS+ as much as possible, but after the hols it's right back on track again. I do have another WI just before I go away but don't expect to have lost anything.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Thelma

Silver Member
Well done Minxie! You're focussed so I'm sure you'll be fine on your hols. Even if you don't lose much over the next few weeks, just remember that this is a temporary stall and your CD engine will be roaring again when you get back!
Thelma x

MsV

Woop woop. Well done. xx

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
Well done - 2lbs in the space of things on CD is really nothing, its not real weight as you say, and scales are ******* of things - you will definitely be in the 12's by next week!

Make sure you reward yourself with something nice next week - even a new top off ebay a wee cheap one.

You've done really well!

minxie

One day at a time!
Thanks everyone - I am still walking on air since fitting into size 16 trousers this week! I get such a high when I wear them!!

Well done minxie - 3 pounds is a fantastic loss. Not sure why the scales didn't register as you anticipated - that is one of the anomalies of this diet. But don't worry one iota, you are doing brilliantly!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 0
Weight Loss Diaries 0
Weight Watchers 0
Ask MiniMins 6
Syn Values 0