Wk 14 weigh in and now down over 60lbs!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by irish molly, 7 December 2009.

1. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Title says it all really. I am down another 4lbs this week which now takes me over the 60lb mark. That makes 480 sausages!!! How happy am I today!!! Never, never thought that I would last this long. But here I am going into week 15!!!!
  2. xsarahloux

xsarahloux ~~someday!~~

that's fantastic!! what a massive number! and in 14 weeks! you little star - keep it up! xxx
  3. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Fantastic well done :D
  4. trixiefoofoo

trixiefoofoo Well-Known Member

Congratulations - fantastic results! Really very well done x x
  5. MiniMimi2091

MiniMimi2091 running strictly on fat!

:happy096:OMG!!!! 60 lbs in 14 weeks!?!?!?!
    It does sound unbelievable!!!!
    Very well done on your amazing loss - keep it up xxx
    That's 4.3 lbs average a week - how did you do that??????????????????????????????
  6. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Well-Known Member

Well done thats another fantastic loss. Keep it up your doing so well.
  7. determinator

determinator Banned

wow well done :) that is truely amazing , i hope i am doing so well when I reach week 14 ! I had my week 6 WI today and lost another 6 lb bringing my granbd total to 34 lb ( I think !! ) in 6 weeks :) totally amazing diet :)
  8. irish molly

Thanks everyone for the kind words. We are all on the same journey no matter how much or how little we have to lose. As long as we stick to the rules of LT then the weight surely comes off every week. Some weeks losses are great and some not but it all adds up in the end to a LOT of sausages!!!
    Lots of luck to everyone for continued success in our efforts. We are all here to support each other when we need it and to celebrate our successes.

CHARLEYSANGEL Well-Known Member

Brilliant Molly,

You are continuing to have great losses, keep it up!

Well done
    Clair x
  10. irish molly

Not matching your fab successes every week Clair but doing o.k. You are streaking ahead and well done to you. Everyone loses at their own rate but it all goes the right way and that is down, down, down!!
  11. slimmer2moro

slimmer2moro Well-Known Member

well done, you are an inspiration...thankyou x
  12. dunlop73

dunlop73 Well-Known Member

Brilliant Molly!
    I'm not that far behind you and loving what Lipotrim is doing for us all. Every week I feel motivated and energised by my weigh in like I've never felt before.

Well done love (and it's great to know that we're all in it together)

13. irish molly

Jon, you are looking fab. My goodness, what a change. You must be getting great comments. Your frame is so much smaller now. Too right, we are all in this together. We will get there in the end.
  14. jay78_uk

jay78_uk Well-Known Member

:wow:that's brilliant!!! you are an inspiration to us all as Jon said we are all in it together and thats what keeps us going!!!!

you star!!!:character00238:

Jay ;)