WK 2 Weigh In

Skinniminx

Silver Member
Woop Woop lost 4lbs and really really chuffed. I found the second week a lot easier than the first. Roll on the third week! Thanks to all for your support .... its an amazing site to be a part off and so glad I stumbled across it xx :D

Skinniminx said:
Woop Woop lost 4lbs and really really chuffed. I found the second week a lot easier than the first. Roll on the third week! Thanks to all for your support .... its an amazing site to be a part off and so glad I stumbled across it xx :D

Yay well done you! 9lbs in two weeks is amazing! I second that about this bring an amazing site to be part of- it really is and I just know I couldn't do TS without the lot of you! X

Thank yo so much .... hope your feeling better on day 2 .... all I can say is just keep thinking about getting through your first week and WI day and how much you will have lost! Honestly it does get easier xx

Well done on the loss :D x

Don't see why not you've got a fantastic start. Good luck x

Well done Hun. 9lb in 2 weeks is fab. I'm hoping for 3 tomorrow to get the half stone xx

Thanks and good luck for tomorrow! Half a stone (a stone a month) is a fantastic achievement and that's what my goal is! xxx

Brilliant. I'm also on my second week and would love a loss like yours. Keep it up!

That's good .... we're sort of an a similar track weight wise will be good to see how we both go through our journey xx Good luck for you WI day and hope you do really well x

Hiya

I notice we have a similar amount to lose, well done on the weight loss. I am aiming for around a stone a month (obviously faster would be great).

Did it take you long to go into ketosis? I find the first week hellish.

Hiya

I notice we have a similar amount to lose, well done on the weight loss. I am aiming for around a stone a month (obviously faster would be great).

Did it take you long to go into ketosis? I find the first week hellish.

Welcome to the "family" .... and thanks and yes I am hoping to lose around a stone a month!! Yes it is doable and possibly a bit more if you push yourself! I'm quite happy with my current weight loss and am on track to losing a stone this month!! I would say I reached Ketosis around third/fourth day. Its not great but you just have to will yourself through and focus on your first weigh in day which is really exciting as your dead eager to find out how much you have lost .... Have you started now coz the quicker you start the better it is. It will be good to stay in contact to spur each other on .... Good luck and remember take each day at a time, drink loads of water and if it gets too much during the evening take a hot bath and a booke to bed and you do sleep like a baby!!! You will get loads of support of the group so just shout if you have any problems :D xx

great loss, chuffed to bits for you! :) x

Back