Step 1 Sole Source wk 2 weigh in...

Discussion in 'CD Weekly Weigh In' started by legaleagle, 28 January 2013 Social URL.

1. legaleagle

legaleagle Full Member

Not too bad, 4lbs making 10lbs off in two weeks..happy with that. I'll be even more happy if I get the stone next week , here's hoping :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. gero1

gero1 Full Member

Well done! When you think about it 10lbs in 2 weeks - it's amazing!! Good for you - I lost 5 on my 1st weigh so would be chuffed to do another 5 - fingers crossed!!!

4. THAI CHILLI

THAI CHILLI Full Member

Well done hun

5. Gemzo84

Gemzo84 Full Member

Well done! :)

6. thinforthirty!

thinforthirty! Full Member

Well done! I had my second weigh in today and lost another 5lbs. 11lbs altogether! Can't quite believe I've lost that much in 2 weeks!! Just think any other diet and it would be 4-6 weeks for the same results!! x

7. jadelang88

jadelang88 Full Member

Well done that's great xx

8. gero1

gero1 Full Member

I am getting very nervous about my 2nd weigh in on Saturday because its looking like I've only lost 1lb - I will be angry- I've been living on 4 shakes a day, realistically about a litre and a half of water - no cheating - in fact I haven't even had my 4th shake on 2 days this week - I am going to be disappointed - why isn't it coming off me?

I do have an underactivethyroid & take levothyroxine for it but I don't think that could be hamper my progress - I have a slow metabolism but not that slow!!

:((

9. Moona

Moona Member

I also had a loss of 10lbs in 2 weeks. 8 in week 1 and the only 2 in the second week. Today was my 4th week weigh in and I have lost 19lbs in a month. Would never had been able to lose that amount in a month through conventional eating and exercise....so I'm defiantly pleased with the result xx

10. Well done to you all...I am starting tomorrow and I can't wait. It is so inspirational reading about your weight loss.

11. scunnered

scunnered Member

I have 2nd weigh in tomorrow....really concerned that its not shifting...but i have told myself 7.5lbs last week...stuck to the diet like glue so I must have lost ! will update tomorrow.words of encouragement please lol x