wk 23 WI

Oh im so excited for you hun - your gonna love refeed. Everything tastes so yum. That first bite is luverly and you will just be amazed at how your tastes will have changed especially after 23 weeks

You'll have to join me on the refeeding board now!!

How odd is refeed going to be mate. It will seem so naughty eating, but soooooooo lovely too. I'm pretty much eating what I want now...within reason and maintaining no problem. I still have to make the right choices, but my taste buds have changed and I now crave things like ryvitas, bran flakes and fruit. If I get a choc craving then I have something weight watchers.

You have that bacon butty....make it with weight watchers bread and take off all the fat for a guilt free sarnie!!

Well done mate, you have done fantastic.
x

Gaz,

You're the star on here! Just want to wish you all the best for refeed.....23 weeks is amazing and you having great staying power, fnar, fnar!:D ....and your dedication to LT is awesome too!;)

Lisa xx

you are a superstar gaz and i cant believe you have been on for such a long time and never given up or thought about it ,i wish i hadnt been ill and could have done the refeed with you instead im starting again in the morning,how weird is it gonna be going to the supermarket to buy food and not to just smell things,your gonna do fantastic hun im so sure of it ,love ya lil xx

Gaz,

Congratulations you are a total inspiration, to stay on this diet for 23 weeks shows unbelievable strength. I have read from other threads of your high cholesterol, and other health problems when you were overweight, you have definitely given your body a second chance.
Best of luck on your re-feed. I have been on this diet twice before and managed to gain the weight again, because I lapsed back into old habits, it is difficult but it needs a total new way of eating to be successful.
Keep in touch with us all on the site to let us know how you are getting on with your re-feed.

Good luck.

Well done Gaz on everything, you've done FLIPPING BRILLIANTLY.

And congrats for going onto refeed, i'm so jealous ha ha.

Can i ask, have you not at all eaten anything other than shakes in the last 23 weeks ?

x

WOW!

Congratulations and very well done Garry!

You are Inspirational!!!

Love Mini xxx

Gaz,

You the man! You might be a cantankerous old git but it was seeing your pics that inspired me to do this.

You look ace and now your knee deep in flange :D

Proper job.

you look really good so dont be confused about your weight loss an you healthy for a guy your height.good luck with your 1st refeed week . youl be fine your such and amazinly inspirationly strong person. lots of hugs:hug99: xxxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone for your kind words it is really appreciated. Already Im having doubts about coming off and refeeding, desicions desicions lol x
Crankster, 'cantankerous' really, cheers I've been called worse lol
No, honest for those who asked I have not once cheated but believe me I have wanted to, ive dreamed,drooled, craved, wanted to eat all the nice things but as I always say its a mind game and I WILL win, so can you! x:cool:

Well done Gary - you've done so well. I'm sure there must have been times that have been difficult but you've stuck with is and reached your goal x x

That's brilliant Garry, well done and thank you for being such an inspiration to so many of us.

Good luck with the refeed and let us know how it goes.

x

Excellent news Garry, roll on next week, there will actually be food in your fridge now!! Have you decided what maintenance plan you are doing?? Well get refeed done first anyway, well done you!!

Back