Wk 29 WI-have had enough!!!

Aww Monsoon, it must be tres boring after 20 wks hun and I suppose like you say the losses dont get exiting anymore, just routine, but you should be SOOOOOOOO proud of yourself. You have the willpower to be successful in whatever you decide to do from here on in hun and I wish you luck in your decision xxxxxxxxx

Hey,
I think you'll be at target, so it won't even be a problem. I remember the first post I read from you, saying that you had originally planned to stop at a size18. Any chance you're gonna make your target even lower again? Are you gonna do Refeed for 1 week, 2 weeks or 3 weeks?

Guen

Hey,
I think you'll be at target, so it won't even be a problem. I remember the first post I read from you, saying that you had originally planned to stop at a size18. Any chance you're gonna make your target even lower again? Are you gonna do Refeed for 1 week, 2 weeks or 3 weeks?

Guen
I remember writing that, yeah, my target has changed because alot of my size 16's are getting baggy!!! yeah. I never thought I'd ever be below a size 18! I re motivated myself this morning after feeling so fat and put on the trousers I wore for my first weigh in (all the rest went on E-bay!) OMG, they big mamma trousers, will have to post piccys, made me laugh!
T x

Well done on a fabulous achievement. I feel like you too, I have been on LT for nearly as long and im getting v fed up now. I am about 14 and a half now, and I know I have about 4 st left to lose but mentally i need to break from LT for the moment I think. I totally understand where youre coming from. I have lost about 7 st. Best of luck whatever u decide.

On a personal note, did you have a loose skin problem?

I did have loose skin but it is really begining to tighten up now, not really noticable anyway, I was very surprised about this!
T x

Back