wk 3 WI

first timer

Well am just back from the chemist and i lost another 4 pound this week and this is my last week on the full LT am on refeed next week.

In August i weighed 12st 13lb (am 5ft 8) and i Started lipotrim 3 weeks ago, i now weigh 11st 3lb. I hope to have another 3 - 4lb off this week and then refeed. I have a friends wedding coming up so want to be able to go and enjoy my dinner etc, I have ordered a salad, how good am i lol

Am really pleased with my weight loss and so is my OH he can't keep his hands off me (sorry!!)

I no i could probably lose another stone but think i would like too thin as am big boned, I have found lipotrim a god send as i have tried loads of diets and never really seen any difference. My cothes are all to big and am loving getting new clothes.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well done thats great im on day one just had a hot choc chake (1st one) feel so sick now! help ! lol im only doing it 4 4 weeks cos im on holiday boxing day ! but if i carry on feeling like this im gunna give up before i get going i think!

Well done thats great im on day one just had a hot choc chake (1st one) feel so sick now! help ! lol im only doing it 4 4 weeks cos im on holiday boxing day ! but if i carry on feeling like this im gunna give up before i get going i think!

Hi i found the first week really hard although i never felt sick. My mum started with me but had to stop because of sickness and dizzness. She went on to the maintenance programme starting today. They say the loss is slower but will see next week when she goes for her WI.

i never tried the choc hot, choc is the only shake i like and i always take it cold with ice mixed in a blender it tastes like a milk shake then and i actually quite like it.

Everyone says it get easier and believe my the first week i didn't believe them but it does get easier the first week is awful. But if you really want to lose the weight you will do it the results are quick and when you go for your WI and hear the boy/girl say you have lost it makes it worth while.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do, don't beat yourself up if you can;t do it.

And always come on here if you need support.

Well done on your weight loss!!! must be great knowing you only have 1wk left on tfr....lucky you!!! lol caz xx

Well done hun !!!
Niki
x

Well done !!!!:)

Back