Wk 4 WI .....................

Boo

Silver Member
................cancelled. :cry:

My CDC had to cancel so I will have to wait till next week. She did leave me next weeks supply at her mums tho' so at least I won't have to break my SSing.:D

I don't own a set of scales so will have a rough idea when I jump on my Wii later. Its not dead acurate but it'll give me an indication.

xx

Still none in...... went in on saturday with my reservation number & still not in stock so they will text when in. But if they're not in this weekend gonna buy a different set.

I have measured myself tho'.......

3" off my waist
2" off hips
2" off bust (this never happens)
1" off each thigh
1/2" off each arm

chuffed to bits :D

i tried that too but for some reason it don't work??? :confused:

thats great Emma, keep up the great work.xx

there must be more sights thou....where you can shove whatever you want on them.....im logging off soon my eyes are turning square need to do some boxing and hula anyway!!!

Aww shame about not being able to weigh in, I'd be gutted, but at least you have your next week's supply. And just look at those inches gone - fantastic! x

never mind hun, just think of the BIG loss next week.
Stay focused.
x

Well I've just done 45 mins on the wii fit (hula, step & yoga) then 4 games of bowling with OH.
Did the body test & according to the scales on the wii fit i've lost 4lbs since i was last on it on Sunday. Its not too accurate but it gives me a rough idea.

Next week will show a big loss hopefully. :D xx

well done on the weight and inch loss emma - enjoy the wii fit and have a good weekx

Shame your CDC had to cancel but think of the mahoosive loss next week.

Speaking of which, well done on your fab inch loss :D

Back