WK 6 WI WHAHHAY

jackie2029

8lb bloody pound, nearly fell of the scales, god im so loving this diet IM NOW IN THE THIRTEENS!!!!!! think the difference could be ive started exercising and being very strict about my water and drinking min of 4lts a day, hard work but obviously makes a huge diff, bring it on xxx

Ohhh.... PASSION!

hey, I LOVE your signature... LIVE WITH PASSION! ;) The only way to live if you ask me!!!! I love people like u full of buzz and excitment!

8 pounds gone this week!!! Thats an outstanding result!!!! Awesome!!!

I know i need to up my water and reading your post has confirmed to me even more!!!

Well done on your success so far - very inspirational!

xox

Well one you can i ask ya how much exercise do you do a week ?

Go Jackie, Go Jackie, Go Jackie,............Woop woop to you hun....well done xxxxxxxxxxxxx

brilliant Jackie im so pleased for you, well done ! x

well done hun :party0011::party0011::party0011:

well done Jackie thats fantastic!!!!!!!!!! x

i do quite a bit now, swimming about 3 times a week, take dogs out for 20 mins everyday (works out at about 7miles a week)! and asked the gym to show me some toning stuff on a fit ball so working on those everyday only take me about 20mins at home! so nothing dramatic but ive got a feeling its the water! so im upping my intake to 6lts if i can, feel like a bloody fish! and thanks for everyones support, dont post as much as i did in the first two weeks but certainly still get on daily to check out wats going on and Gary! get u! so when we having that curry then? ;)

i do weigh myself every day and i know we are told not to just incase we dont see a lose but i can cope, when it does happen i domore water and exercise till i see those scales move! works for me, and ive no intention of cheating, pointless, this feels like the first thing in my life ive got control of and im working it! good luck with your weigh in guys xxx

oh well done Jackie thats brilliant!!! Just keep on eye on the water intake, apparently you can drink too much water!

hi roo, i believe after reading all the stuff on here that u can drink upto about 6lts after that its not too good so am aiming between 4.5 and 6, thanks for the advice though,

Well done Jackie, that's a great achievement.

x

Well done jackie fabulos loss blimey 8ls on week 9 is fantastico xxxx:D

Well done thats great. Brill feeling being in a different stone bracket!!

Amazing loss!!! Well done you! Enjoy that skinny feeling hun!!!

Back