WK 6 WI

slinkymalinkey

Feeling fab!
Just got back from my WI and lost 5lbs this week.

I am chuffed with my loss but feeling quite deflated too be honest. My usual pharmacist didn't weigh me this week,her silly colleague did and boy she was so rude!! This particular lady is the lady who suggested that i come off LT completely in week 3 when i was poorly and to start eating normally and then proceeded to tell me she knows very little about LT! I would never have guessed!

So i went in to get weighed and she said to me, i don't remember seeing you here last week. I said yes,i come every week and she said are you sure? I replied yes,she then asked me what time i came in,between 9-10am as always i stated. She then was rumaging through the paper work trying to find my records and said well it's not here,so what does that tell you,that you haven't been! I was gobsmacked and didn't say a word. Eventually she found it and asked me if i had cheated?!! :eek: Told me to hop on the scales and i had lost 5lbs,she wrote it on my card,didn't congratulate me or anything!! Asked me how much do i want to loose and i replied well my next aim is to reach 4 stone and she said i think you should keep going. The reason i am not setting my final goal so high is that i am worried i will fail,at least if i say a stone or two at a time it seems more manageable from my point of view. Everyone is different.

I usually come out of my weigh in buzzing and happy with my loss but she certainly has put a dampner on things. I pray to god i don't ger her next week. Arrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhh.

Rant over :D

Well done Slinkey! That's brillliant. 5lb is something to be proud of.

Don't let her get to you either. She is just rubbish at her job and that is a reflection on her not you.

Alex :)

Thats disgusting, id complain love, how dare she speak to u like that, especially when your working so hard.

What a Tw*t!!!

Congratulations on ur fantastic 5lbs loss hunni, if she wont be happy for u, then i will! well done u xxx

how rude!!! pathetic woman! well done to you on your loss!!!
my pharmacy have changed things round a bit so that we can make appointments with whoever we want to see each week! so I have picked my nice lady (caroline i think) so every week I will only see her at a fixed time! Which is great... they are trying to give a more personal service... the head pharmacy woman was saying.. its nicer to see the same face each week!

I think you should suggest to your pharmacy that you want a fixed appointment or at least see the same person each week. you have every right to complain!

well done on your loss

sorry to hear they were tossers at your pharmacy

lol omg how rude! Well done on your 5lb loss. :)

hi, take no notice, if its her next week ask for someone else who knows what they are doing and let them know how rude she was. your doing fantastic. maybe shes a bit jealous

Well done Slinky that's a great loss. I wouldn't even give the nasty chemist lady a second thought, she's not worth it.:D

Sorry - I can only think of one word B***CH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry - I can only think of one word B***CH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I second that Jan! Sounds like she jealous of your achievements to me! Keep going, you're doing brilliantly!

how rude!!! pathetic woman! well done to you on your loss!!!
my pharmacy have changed things round a bit so that we can make appointments with whoever we want to see each week! so I have picked my nice lady (caroline i think) so every week I will only see her at a fixed time! Which is great... they are trying to give a more personal service... the head pharmacy woman was saying.. its nicer to see the same face each week!

I think you should suggest to your pharmacy that you want a fixed appointment or at least see the same person each week. you have every right to complain!

which pharmacy do you go to i go to st peters centre

It reminds me of when i was on week 4... i was all geared up to go in and give my pharmasist a piece of my mind... you see i have a fairly unusual name, but it reads phonetically.. every time I went in she would get my name soooo wrong to the point that it wasnt even the same letters written on the sheet.... i corrected her about 20 times... week 4 and i was so ready to give her hell.. tell her she was definately in the wrong job if she cant read (worrying someone who gives out meds cant read!)
Anyway, went in, and she was like hi ........ (my name) gosh you are doing so brilliantly, really really well etc.etc.... my plan was foiled and she has been as nice as pie to me ever since!
I suppose we have to remember these pharmasists are not councillors, they do their job day in day out, and are really only there to weigh and sell us lipotrim... maybe she was having a bad day, but definately pull her if she ever speaks to you in that way again.. you are a customer and you are always right... and make sure you keep your chin up, it isnt anyone elses job to loose the weight for us and only we can make ourselves feel good, not shop assistants who probably may well have a very sad life x

Back