wk 7 weigh in (TOTM) so not to bad!!

jojoknott

Well wk 7 and i'm still here and lost 2.5lb this week, not dissapointed at all as its the dreaded (TOTM) and I know from last month this can really affect your losses. Just gearing myself up for a whopper (not the Burger king type lol) next week.

I'm chuffed that I now have less to lose than I have lost lol (if that makes sence) and I'm no longer obese just overweight.

Everything in the abandoned wardrobe fits again so i'm a 14-16 now instead of 18-20. Its great, I have masses of clothes and can just walk to the wardrobe and wear anything at all. My next aim is to get the three suitcases of clothes from the loft which are 12-14's. (hope the Moths havn't eaten everything lol.)

mini goals
first stone gone. done :D
to drop a dress size. done :D
to lose 2 stone. done :D
to lose 3 stone.
To shrink outta these clothes and get the real babies out the loft.
to try not to fall off the wagon again untill goal

wk 1 -7.5lb :p:D
wk 2 -6.5lb 1 stone gone :D
wk 3 -1.5lb :sigh: (TOTM)
wk 4 -6lb :eek:
wk 5 + 7lb :copon::break_diet:
wk 6 - 11.5lb :D:D:D
wk 7 -2.5lb :sigh: (TOTM)
wk 8 (it better be a good one)

Well done Jojo that's a great loss as it's TOTM as well

You'll soon be in your 12-14's and will be wanting to shop for more haha :):)

ahhhh thanks caterpillergirl and thanks monique.

Hey still along way to go before I get to be called a slim jim. I am chuffed though and feel a hundred times better. I might even get dressed up and go to the pub with your dad this weekend and have a nice glass of water lol.

Jo x x x x

mini goals
first stone gone. done :D
to drop a dress size. done :D
to lose 2 stone. done :D
to lose 3 stone.
To shrink outta these clothes and get the real babies out the loft.
to try not to fall off the wagon again untill goal

wk 1 -7.5lb :p:D
wk 2 -6.5lb 1 stone gone :D
wk 3 -1.5lb :sigh: (TOTM)
wk 4 -6lb :eek:
wk 5 + 7lb :copon::break_diet:
wk 6 - 11.5lb :D:D:D
wk 7 -2.5lb :sigh: (TOTM)
wk 8 (it better be a good one)

Congrats that is brilliant especially you lost 11.5lbs the week before. Just being overweight from obese is brill too. Well done.

Well done on your loss!!! Caz xx

Good work, keep it up and congrats on going down the bmi scale, feels good doesn't it!

Congratulations jo, it must be great to go down a size and to know you can fit into all the things you had put away. Well done, enjoy trying all the clothes again they probably feel new again now.
Take care
Doirin

Well done - fab results! x

Back