wk 9 weigh in

killercurls

I *will* be skinny again!
I've had my 9th week weigh in today and lost only 1 pound! :confused:

The only thing I can think of is that I fell asleep as soon as I got home on friday & didn't manage to have all my shakes for the day?? I dunno. I'm just hoping for a big loss next week! I'm still staying positive though :)

Plus I've managed to finally drop 3 stones all together now :D xx

Last edited:
hi wow 3 stone in just over 2 months brillant, dunno bout the 1lb loss had u enough water or maybe totm? u at this longer than me so u prob kno :( but 3 stone is fantastic!

Hi Killercurls you have done brilliantly with a 3 stone loss. I had a couple of weeks when I only lost 1lb, which confused me too, but think possibly TOM was to blame on one occasion and the second time just seemed to be a blip. I did notice though the following weeks I had good losses. So just keep going and look forward to next weeks way in. Keep positive you can do it. xx

You've lost an amazing amount already! I can understand your disappointment tho cos I've had the same this week. I think its easier to keep motivated on Lipotrim when you have big losses but if you don't it feels like you're going without for nothing:confused: Anyway, hopefully we'll both have good losses next week.........

Well done Laura!!

a loss is a loss :)

how are you my midget gem? xxx

As Chelly says,a loss is a loss - it's a step in the right direction. And rest assured you will lose more :) you're looking at the big picture too with your total loss and i think that shows you know it will be better next week :)

Yep same as everyone a loss is a loss and there will be weeks like this, they are usually followed by a big loss the week after, dont get disheartened chick

A loss is a loss, just think of the big loss you will have next week babe xxx

Last edited:
Hi Laura

A small chicken!!!!! :) :)
I am afraid to repeat what the others said,,,a loss is a loss..better off than on! You have done incredibly well and sure you will make up for it next week.

Who can tell why we lose a small amount one week; lots of factors, and like I have said before. Your body doesnt really know you are getting weighed that day...for all you know, the other 2 or 3 lbs could show the next day!! You just never know.

Good that you are keeping positive and looking at the complete picture.

Have a great week!!!

Hi,
congrats on the weight loss and reaching your 3 stone marker, that's a fantastic achievement. Wishing you all the best for the coming week.
Doirin

3 stone is 3 stone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How fantastic are you? 3 STONE yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx for all your support guys! I know it is still a loss was just a bit peeved at first....but at least it's 3 stone down! :D So that cheered me up a bit! :) Hoping for a bigger weight loss next week. :cross:

On the other plus side....I can now officially fit into size 12 & 14 trousers depending on what shop I go to! Yay! :bliss:

Back