Wk 9 Weigh-In

Overtiredmum

Lost another 1.5lbs, which isn't the best but have eaten far more this week than normal (am currently on 810 plan). My total is now 33lbs and feel fantastic!!

Am now down 2 dress sizes to a 14, although the space in my wardrobe is getting bigger due to the amount of clothes I am having to bag up cos they no longer fit me! Its a great feeling but what am I going to do with a load of size 16 summer skirts, dresses and tops?!! I refuse to replace them yet as I am hoping to lose a little more.

I have 10lbs to go to get to target and my CDC wants me to go up to 1000 next week, as I am starting to find it a little financially draining but also need abit more variety in my evening meals.............. theres only so much chicken and tuna a girl can eat!!

God if only I started this diet six months ago rather than spending all that time umm-ing and arr-ing.................

Lost another 1.5lbs, which isn't the best but have eaten far more this week than normal (am currently on 810 plan). My total is now 33lbs and feel fantastic!!

Am now down 2 dress sizes to a 14, although the space in my wardrobe is getting bigger due to the amount of clothes I am having to bag up cos they no longer fit me! Its a great feeling but what am I going to do with a load of size 16 summer skirts, dresses and tops?!! I refuse to replace them yet as I am hoping to lose a little more.

I have 10lbs to go to get to target and my CDC wants me to go up to 1000 next week, as I am starting to find it a little financially draining but also need abit more variety in my evening meals.............. theres only so much chicken and tuna a girl can eat!!

God if only I started this diet six months ago rather than spending all that time umm-ing and arr-ing.................

WELL DONE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Why dont you try to sell the cloths on e-bay if they are in good condition. With the money you get you could buy some new stuff off e-bay so your not spending a lot, just till you get to the next size, down of course.

Well done on your loss this week. There is no such thing as an 'only' weigh loss, a weight loss is a weight loss, that 1.5lb of fat is gone forever!
Good on you!:party0011:

Thanks Carol thats a good idea, but not sure how to go about it to be honest, is it very time-consuming cos I don't get much time to myself

thats great bet ur really proud of urself, and i too think u should sell them on ebay as then ull have money to buy more in smaller size ashley xx

Brilliant, well done! xx

Back