WMBB:28/2/10-12/4/10

WMBB

Can't w8 2 b "Dr.WMBB" :)
After binging this evening i've decided this shall be my new diary starting tomorrow.In Readiness for the MARCH CHALLENGE! I shall lose 7lbs!

Im going to plan tomorrows eating tonight actually so I dont go off track.

Breakfast:----- will be getting up late.

Lunch:
panini 11.5
minimilk 0.5

Dinner:
2 cod fish cakes 3pts
micro chips 2.5 pts
Ap earned 0.5

Total: 17

Last edited:
Goodluck sweetie, ive been finding it hard with bingeing lately too. I know you have less points but maybe trying to have your actual points for a week would stop the bingeing?? Also im going to try having one treat a week like cake or choc or take away so i have something to look forward to to keep me on track.

yeah i may do that. I just dont really have time at the moment to cook properly or anything because i work long hours and when im not working im traveling to and fro and seeing friends etc etc. Cake is my downfall so i may make so low fat apple cakes... i made some really nice ones but the cat ate them lol they were only one point per muffin too.

Good luck to you too!! its going to be a good month!

I really hope so, ive had a blip tonight...i was doing really well too :mad:

I was wondering if you did start having all your points...how many are you meant to have?? If you do decide to stick to your given points maybe if you wanted to join forces and try to support each other in our attempts to stop binge eating?
I just binge, i dont purge, i just eat anything and everything!!
if you fancy it we could support each other and try to stop each other from going there when we feel the need?:rolleyes:

As for the not having much time thing there are alot of very quick recipes or loads of nice pointable ready meals/quick stuff from the freezer, could you do that?

yeah i just tend not to be at home much its not so bad now but when the boyfriend comes over it all goes to pot. im allocated 19pts a day and usually eat around 13/14. I think its a great idea joining forces? shall we start a "stop the binging" thread, could get a few on board so everyone can help each other. I had a blip tonight as well, the haribo and dairy milk found me....:(

Thats a great point Kate has made. Maybe if you do try eating your points, and having a treat incorporated into your points allowance you wont feel the need for a binge. You do seem to go from one extreme to the other maybe sticking to points will help stabilise it

Id definitely try it for a week or so, it cant do ANY harm :)

Im on 19 too!! Thats perfect then! We can compare :)
Sure starting a thread is a great idea, you wana do it? Be good to go somewhere to get support. Ive had lots of little bits, all sweet things. Tomorrow is a new start, shall we have a challange of 1 month without bingeing???? See if we can do it? Ive not managed a week in months so its a challange for me! We can compare losses too! I just want to get back on track and get some control :(

yeah its just got to the point where i dont even try to not eat my points anymore, i just dont, i miss either lunch of breakfast because of work then have a normal dinner.... and we dont have any cakes in the house and i havent had time to make any. I shall make some tomorrow though!!! its my day off and i love baking :)

oooo a no binge challenge i like it!!!! ALOT!!! right one month starting tomorrow seeing as its the 1st of the month!!! wooo bring it on!

i just started a thread on the main board :). Starlight, not sure if you're a binger too but if you want to join the force feel free to :)

Thats its, ITS ON!!!!!
Lets kick ass!

ps. what is your real name? lol or do you prefer to be WMBB?

I'd prefer to be anonymous sorry cup. Im assuming your name is katie?

Thats fine with me, just wanted to make sure :)
Yep, its katie, or cupcake or whateva lol.
Im excited for our challange! First day 2mo!

yeah sounds like fun. its going to be confusing now as well as there are two "bikinibod" names me and "bikinibod"

Gonna mix it up a bit today and have crumpets lol

today 2 crumpets and flora 2.5pts
1pt sarni
caramel bar from boots 1.5pts

Dinner
pasta-8pts
sauce 0.5pts

Total 13.5

Last edited:
Tomorrows Plan.

brekie
2 crumpets and flora 2.5pts
1pt sarni

break at work.
Cereal bar 1.5

dinner
easy risotto.
75g risotto rice, 30g garlic and herb philli, chicken stock, chicken, onion, garlic, mushrooms, fry light. 7pts

Total 12pts

Right today got altered so im re-writing
2 crumpets and flora 2.5
1pt sarni
Toast and jam 2pts

dinner risotto 11

total 16.5
Ap earned today 2.5

total today 14

Last edited:
Back