WOBBLES

babyfairy

Well i started s&s 2 weeks ago which I have found quite good, week 1 weigh in lost 7lb but in week 2 I had 2 evenings out by which I ate chips and an indian meal I tried to make a relitavely good choice and my 2nd weigh is tomorrow.

I am not expecting a loss just hoping to not get a gain even though I have a feeling there possibly could be.

My next lot of meals will arrive tomorrow and I am determined to get back into it, one problem its my brother-in-law is having a birthday meal at an eat as much as you like chinese buffet :-(
Any ideas as to what my best choice to eat would be or is there anything that I should really steer clear of apart from rice and noodles!!

Well done so far hun. I would steer clear of anything at Chinese buffet, all coated in sugary sauce, salt or other nasties

Have a nice coke zero and enjoy the evening

Not worth sabotaging yourself so early in the plan hun

Xxx

At a Chinese........I wwould still enjoy it. But have say an omelette. Or chicken and mushroom. Anything which is just the meat. But not stuff which is battered....so cornflower.

Well i started s&s 2 weeks ago which I have found quite good, week 1 weigh in lost 7lb but in week 2 I had 2 evenings out by which I ate chips and an indian meal I tried to make a relitavely good choice and my 2nd weigh is tomorrow.

I am not expecting a loss just hoping to not get a gain even though I have a feeling there possibly could be.

My next lot of meals will arrive tomorrow and I am determined to get back into it, one problem its my brother-in-law is having a birthday meal at an eat as much as you like chinese buffet :-(
Any ideas as to what my best choice to eat would be or is there anything that I should really steer clear of apart from rice and noodles!!

What about asking for chicken with stir fry veg ie chicken, mushroom, greenpeppers , beansprouts etc and for afters have your bar with coffee with milk allowance. I promise you wont feel deprived after it.!!

Thats what I was thinking, There are 15 of us going so know there is gonna be loads of food ordered and very hard to resist eating it especially as the restaurant we are going to is my favourite chinese.

My sister started s & s with me and didnt even make the first weekly weigh in so she is gonna start again friday!

Back