wobbly legs and head ache too

Sez

has started again!!
I know this has happened to me before, but I have the mother of all headaches today and not only that I am experiencing huge (& I beleive genuine) hunger too.

My stomach feels utterly empty, and my legs are really really wobbly. Just had a bath and drank water to see it it went away, but nope...still as bad.

I have one more pack to have, then I dont know what I will do. I really feel the need to eat. Not junk, just proper food...

Advice please...

What pack do u have left? What about splitting it? I do this with the thai chilli soup and make crisps. I get two batches of 4, that might help stave it off for now and give u something for later?

Hiya Sez,
sorry to hear your'e not feeling too good...

You say this has happened before, did it suddenly go away?

I'd suggest having an extra pack if need be... or if you dont want to do that have you any savoury drink you could have? Also if you can have an early night and hopefuly you'll feel better in the morning...

Hiya Sez,
sorry to hear your'e not feeling too good...

You say this has happened before, did it suddenly go away?

I'd suggest having an extra pack if need be... or if you dont want to do that have you any savoury drink you could have? Also if you can have an early night and hopefuly you'll feel better in the morning...

I accidently miscounted my packs yesterday so dont want to have 5 today if I can help it! I have got some Marigold tho, so will have that then a hot banana shake, as a treat!

Then its beddy byes for me ....

A cunning plan at that! Have you had enough water; I didnt have enough one day & felt REALLY ill...early night is a great idea...maybe you've just been overdoing it? Hope you wake up feeling better!

Had my bath, but not the early night as you can see! Been booking airport car park on internet, checking travel plans etc. Also had to make sure there was enough money in the bank to pay the credit card this month, whilst we are away!! EEK! TGI payday tomo, things looking a bit bare in the old bank, dust bunnies rolling everywhere but not much dosh!

Have taken painkillers, I think sugar coated, but was really needy, have been very sick too and was very cold. Calming down a bit now, so def heading off to bed..... Need a long nap!

Hope you feel better this morning :)

A bit better, but head still dodgy and dont trust my tum at the mo! I was very hot and (sorry) sweaty in bed last night and for no "fun" reason!!! I am sure its a bug of some sort. I have been taking my ibruprofen as thats the only thing that is reducing my head pain, but I think they are sugar coated (white and shiny). So prob, no ketosis for me at the moment, but TBH I dont care, I'd rather feel ok than worry about that one just for now!

It had better be gone before we leave this weekend.......

Poor Sez - fingers crossed that whatever it is - it is shortlived and all over by the time you go away. In the meantime just rest and water.
Big hugs
Laura

Back